Float Radiologic Technologist
Edmond/NW Oklahoma City
Edmond, OK (Coming soon ) | Radiologic Technologist
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities. GoHealth Urgent Care operates urgent care centers in the New York, Portland, OR, San Francisco, CA, Hartford, CT metropolitan areas with plans for additional expansion in Missouri, Oklahoma, Arkansas and other markets.
We're seeking motivated and friendly Radiology Technologists for full-time, part-time, and per diem opportunities for our state-of-the-art centers in Edmond and NW Oklahoma City, OK.
What you’ll do for our patients:
- Collaborate with Medical Providers and Medical Assistants through a variety of tasks related to patient care management, organization and communication.
- Exercise professional judgment to provide health care services, which include applying x-ray energy to assist in diagnosis or treatment of patients in all age groups from newborn to elderly.
- Completes all activities accurately, with high quality and in a timely manner while living our vision and mission to become the urgent care Partner of choice by re-defining value and access to quality care through: an effortless experience, a culture of care, and seamlessly integrating with our partners and communities.
- Graduate of an approved Radiologic Technology program required.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) registration
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required or within 90 days of hire
- Flexible scheduling.
- Generous PTO.
- Quarterly performance bonuses
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We invite military veterans to apply for our positions. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
radiologic technologist jobs, Urgent Care, x-ray, technician, radiology, rad tech, Advanced X-Ray Technician, Diagnostic Imaging Helper, Diagnostic Imaging Journeyman, Radiology Specialist, Job, emergency, healthcare, medical, clinical, health care, clinic, primary care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
As Oklahoma’s capital and its largest city, Oklahoma City (OKC) has a metro-area population of more than 1.3 million. Thanks to an influx of younger residents in recent years, the region has become greatly energized and more progressive. In 2017, Business Insider ranked it the No. 8 city in the nation for millennials, while CNBC ranked OKC as No. 1 in 2018 for high wages and low cost of living. The city’s attractions include the OKC Thunder NBA team, a revitalized downtown area and excellent museums. Located in the heart of Native American country, OKC’s many tribal nations contribute significantly to its diverse cultural fabric. Family-friendly attractions include the Oklahoma City Zoo and Botanical Garden, Science Museum Oklahoma, Frontier City and White Water Bay. Outdoor enthusiasts enjoy the Oklahoma River, Myriad Botanical Gardens and Lake Hefner.