Financial Analyst M&A
Atlanta, GA | Business Development / Sales
Position Summary:GoHealth Urgent Care partners with healthcare systems across the country to provide unparalleled experiences for our customers, employees, partners and community. We live our values of innovation, collaboration, diversity/inclusion, courage/integrity and accountability. We believe in promoting from within and the value of each team member. Check us out as we are growing and in need of professionals whose mission and values coincide with GoHealth!
We are looking for a Financial Analyst to assist the Business Development team with financial analysis of prospective GoHealth Joint Venture markets and M&A opportunities. For this role, you should hold a degree in Finance or Accounting followed by relevant internships or work experience. Knowledge of financial models are a key requirement for this position. You will explore joint venture partnership / M&A investment options and support the growth of existing and new markets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required
- 2 years Financial Analyst experience required or internship related to M&A
- Healthcare experience preferred
- CPA, CFA, or similar designation preferred
- Expertise in MS Excel (e.g., M&A / valuation analysis)
- Efficient in MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge and experience building and guiding creation of financial models
- Detail-oriented, highly motivated, and able to direct multiple transactions and strategic initiatives simultaneously
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to present financial data using detailed reports and charts
- Demonstrable strategic thinking skills
- Confidentiality in handling sensitive financial information
- Ability to team with other members of the organization as part of assessment and / or integration of potential transactions
- Must be a quick learner with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to work independently and in a fast paced, rapidly evolving growth-company environment
- Collaboration: Takes ownership for collectively establishing productive partnerships and relationships and seek to gain joint understanding of priorities and objectives so that the greater good of the organization and those we serve is always at the forefront.
- Innovation: Consistently uses good judgment, applying creativity to overcome obstacles and increasing effectiveness and efficiency though process and other forms of innovation.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Fosters diversity and inclusion, to be able to better understand team members, our customers and partners. Engages the strengths and talents of each GoHealth team member, creating an environment of involvement, respect and connection where the richness of ideas, backgrounds and perspectives are harnessed.
- Integrity: Models and practices the highest ethical and professional standards; demonstrates pride and personal interest in our patients, partners and fellow team members, deeply engaging in the business. Makes decisions, with a focus on doing the right thing; treats team members, our customers, partners and vendors with dignity, consideration, open-mindedness and respect.
- Accountability: Always shows initiative, demonstrates a bias to action and gets things done. Actively accepts responsibility for diverse roles, obligations and actions that positively influence patient and customer outcomes, our partnerships and the healthcare needs of our communities.
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint capabilities
- Experience performing due diligence on healthcare service providers with a particular focus on revenue recognition and revenue cycle processes .
- Develop pro forma three-statement financial models of target acquisitions including valuation assessment / capital needs assessment
- Support the identification of potential strategic opportunities including performing market / competitor research
- Assist in performing due diligence assessment of targets, including quality of earnings analysis, revenue analysis, management of data requests both externally and internally, etc.
- Support the team in its preparation for negotiation discussions
- Collaborate with internal, cross-functional teams to support analysis as appropriate, including accounting, tax, legal, and others functions as needed
- Team with local market and functional groups to provide necessary information to support the integration of completed acquisitions
- Track and assess industry and M&A trends that impact our company, our competitors, and our JV partners
- Support Business Development team in preparing internal communications to leadership and board on target pipeline, acquisition targets, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality of financial information and investment decisions
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.