Oklahoma City, OK Area
Edmond, OK (Coming soon ) | Information Technology
The Field Technician is responsible for the delivery of IT field support and services at all GoHealth Urgent Care locations. This role will assist in building and implementing new facility IT hardware, and continuous support for IT hardware and software needs. This includes, but is not limited to diagnosing errors and/or technical problems and determine proper solutions, preparation and implementation of new center rollouts, and internal infrastructure delivery. This role will also be responsible for hardware and software deployment, network and systems operations and telecommunications.
The Field Technician will be a key player in implementing long-term goals related to patient experience, provider throughput and evolving technology. This role will analyze the needs of functional departments and establish priorities for delivery of solutions, provide technical support for computer systems and systems software, and develop new and/or modify the company's information processing systems. This will be a challenging position working in a fast-paced environment with a focus on agile and rapid deployment.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in field service, server management, IT desktop support, cabling, IT network, active directory, project management or other related IT field experience required.
- Experience managing MS Exchange/Outlook and Skype for the corporate environment
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) preferred
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, and repair technical equipment, including but not limited to PC's, Macs, WiFi, switches, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver complex IT projects on time
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Ability to work flexible and/or extended hours and weekends as needed
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Preferred
- In-depth knowledge and experience with desktop operating systems such as Windows 8.1, 10 and macOS
- Familiarity and experience with Healthcare regulatory compliance and reporting bodies (HIPAA, Joint Commission (JCAHO), etc.)
- Familiarity with mobile tools, applications, and providing remote support.
- Knowledge of network, host, and application technologies, particularly in a healthcare environment.
- Install, configure, repair, and maintain desktop computers, printers, phones, smartphones, software deployment, firewalls, security updates and patches.
- Responsible for meeting with local outside vendors/service providers to assist with the design, deploy and support LANs, WANs, network segments, internet and intranet systems to ensure network connectivity throughout infrastructure is in-line with technical considerations.
- Assist leadership team in selecting service providers for new markets and existing markets through in-depth knowledge of network functionality and cost assessment.
- Identify resources required for field projects, including but not limited to hardware, software, upgrades, new infrastructure, etc, Define the scope of projects, impact of systems, and assign key roles for internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with technical team and cross-functional teams to understand business needs, develop functional specifications, technical designs and/or workflow requirements.
- Responsible for design, installation and implementation of all IT hardware for new center location openings and center expansion. Ensure installations are completed in a timely manner and are cost-effective to ensure successful openings for new centers.
- Responsible for performing security checks and prevent physical vulnerability, including implementation and monitoring policies and controls to ensure hardware and physical security, legal and regulatory compliance.
- Frequent travel to healthcare facilities required.
All other duties as assigned.
Note: this job description is not inclusive of all the duties of the position. You may be asked by leaders to perform other duties.
GoHealth Urgent Care invites military veterans to apply for our positions.
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, healthcare, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, information systems, information technology, technician, infrastructure, IT support
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
As Oklahoma’s capital and its largest city, Oklahoma City (OKC) has a metro-area population of more than 1.3 million. Thanks to an influx of younger residents in recent years, the region has become greatly energized and more progressive. In 2017, Business Insider ranked it the No. 8 city in the nation for millennials, while CNBC ranked OKC as No. 1 in 2018 for high wages and low cost of living. The city’s attractions include the OKC Thunder NBA team, a revitalized downtown area and excellent museums. Located in the heart of Native American country, OKC’s many tribal nations contribute significantly to its diverse cultural fabric. Family-friendly attractions include the Oklahoma City Zoo and Botanical Garden, Science Museum Oklahoma, Frontier City and White Water Bay. Outdoor enthusiasts enjoy the Oklahoma River, Myriad Botanical Gardens and Lake Hefner.