(Medical Assistant or Rad Tech preferred)
Springfield, MO (Coming soon ) | Human Resources
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
The Field Educator:
- Assists in developing, coordinating and facilitating the learning programs for the assigned market for clinical staff, including medical assistants, radiologic technologists, scribes, and other non-provider staff.
- Partners closely with the market operations teams, clinical leadership team and Learning team to ensure operational efficiency and clinical quality and safety learning.
- Assists in coordinating and facilitating the staff onboarding and Culture orientation, in addition to facilitating and delivering other training implementation projects and needs in the market.
Travel required as needed between St. Louis and Springfield, MO.
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Training, Education, Sciences or business related discipline preferred
- 1+ years of experience in medical setting, preferably in urgent care
- 6+ months experience in providing training or learning
- Proven experience and knowledge of training processes, facilitation and procedures
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Use of EMR (eCW or EPIC) required
- Medical terminology
- Clinical skills in POCT, vitals intake, laboratory
- MA or ARRT certification preferred
GoHealth Urgent Care invites military veterans to apply for our positions.
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care, trainer, training, development, training and development
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
St. Louis boasts the kind of cultural treasures you’d expect to see only in the very biggest American cities, with terrific recreational opportunities, from major league sports teams to spectacular parks and golf courses to beautiful hiking and canoeing nearby. St. Louis is a big city with the convenience and sense of connectedness of a smaller one.
Springfield, the Birthplace of Route 66, is home to several universities, including Missouri State University, Drury University, and Evangel University. Springfield is ranked among the best communities for young people with excellent public schools and an outstanding quality of life. With dozens of lakes and streams and four national parks and forest, it offers an exciting environment for people of all ages.