Remote, | Administration
This is a Temporary 30-60 day assignment
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
The Executive Admin will provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests, pulling metrics and entering into PowerPoint decks, completing and tracking applications for licenses, taking meeting minutes and coordinating meetings and travel.
Ability to effectively communicate with executives, employees and guests in person and on the telephone. Confidentiality is a must.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years’ experience supporting an executive, required.
- Working on UCAOA accreditation for 3 of our markets
- Updating documents that already exist to reflect different market information and saving in sharepoint.
- Pulling metrics to key into templates and put into PowerPoint decks.
- Pulling metrics on team performance and tracking any major changes.
- Completing applications for licenses and tracking them.
- Taking meeting minutes and coordinating meetings and travel arrangements.
- Other duties as assigned
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Houston, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.