Email Marketing Analyst
, | Marketing
- Support the management of the email process and workflow including planning, ideating, building, and testing of emails, including obtaining timely approvals on content from Leadership, acquiring/creating assets, and writing/proofing copy.
- Work closely with the marketing automation platform and internal team members to build emails/campaigns using ActiveCampaign.
- Work with broader Marketing team to enhance email segmentation and develop email campaigns with a focus on a more personalized one-to-one customer relationship.
- Develop and execute test plans for key email components such as subject lines, timing, creative, segmentation, frequency, etc.
- Proactively resolve problems and roadblocks in order to keep workflow on schedule and escalate higher level conflicts to manager for resolution. Develop new email templates and testing strategies that deliver against return on investment (ROI) targets through a segmented customer base. Collaborate with stakeholders to determine content strategy and ensure brand guidelines are followed in emails. Launch and support emails and email requirements, adhering to HIPAA and other regulatory compliance. Support and define the appropriate audiences for various communications.
- Support the management of the email process by providing regular analysis and recommendations to improve campaign performance and effectiveness and contribute to Marketing Reports.
- Identify conversion roadblocks and opportunities for improvement across the organization to support consumer journey pathway.
- Work closely with Analytics to regularly report email performance, use data to continuously test, measure and optimize the email marketing program.
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of A/B testing and holdout test methodologies, ability to draw conclusions from data and act accordingly
- Entrepreneurial spirit to build channel strategy and operations from scratch and openness to testing and learning
- Eye for creative design and basic copywriting skills preferred
- Expertise in email best practices, including segmentation, deliverability, and copy and design approaches
- Working knowledge of HTML for email coding
- Results-driven, ability to multitask in fast-paced environment and develop processes
- Strong understanding of ISP feedback loops, whitelists, and IP reputation
- Expert in email best practices, opt-in rules and CAN-SPAM law
- A team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals to gather requirements and feedback to support ad hoc and recurring email messaging
- Healthcare or retail industry experience a plus
- Cross-channel marketing experience (SMS, Push, In-App) a plus
- Basic knowledge of Adobe's Creative Suite including Photoshop, InDesign
- Experience with email governance
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.