Director, Virtual Health Strategy and Sales
Telehealth / Telemedicine
Atlanta, GA | Business Development / Sales
This position can be remote, or based in any of our markets.
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we Go above and beyond for our patients, team members, partners and communities by ensuring that their experience is effortless, personal and connected. All of our 140+ GoHealth Urgent Care centers are seamlessly integrated with market-leading health systems and engaged with our communities.
Our new Virtual Health strategy and sales role will be responsible for further developing our Virtual Health service line by driving greater volume and revenue through the development of partnerships, affiliations and other arrangements with, self -insured employers, payors, health systems and other providers across the healthcare continuum.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key benefits, people team and business leaders at existing and potential clients with a focus on developing key partnerships and joint ventures
- Develop strategies for new sales channels for Virtual Urgent Care and additional Virtual Health volume opportunities in markets where GoHealth is already providing virtual urgent care
- Build and manage a pipeline and report progress accurately
- Present and field in-depth questions about all products in the portfolio
- Build proposals, supporting documentation and presentations in partnership with business development and value-based care teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5 years of business development experience in healthcare, to include a minimum of 3 years experience in Telehealth, Telemedicine or virtual health
- 5 years experience developing strategic partnerships/business development with a focus on sales to health plans and/or self-insured employers
- Proven sales/marketing track record with documentation of consistent sales activity
- Collaboration: Takes ownership for collectively establishing productive partnerships and relationships and seek to gain joint understanding of priorities and objectives so that the greater good of the organization and those we serve is always at the forefront.
- Innovation: Consistently uses good judgment, applying creativity to overcome obstacles and increasing effectiveness and efficiency though process and other forms of innovation.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Fosters diversity and inclusion, to be able to better understand team members, our customers and partners. Engages the strengths and talents of each GoHealth team member, creating an environment of involvement, respect and connection where the richness of ideas, backgrounds and perspectives are harnessed.
- Integrity: Models and practices the highest ethical and professional standards; demonstrates pride and personal interest in our patients, partners and fellow team members, deeply engaging in the business. Makes decisions, with a focus on doing the right thing; treats team members, our customers, partners and vendors with dignity, consideration, open-mindedness and respect.
- Accountability: Always shows initiative, demonstrates a bias to action and gets things done. Actively accepts responsibility for diverse roles, obligations and actions that positively influence patient and customer outcomes, our partnerships and the healthcare needs of our communities.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Preferred
- Knowledge of HCSO
1. Achieve/Exceed Net Revenue Budget
- Drive revenue to exceed quarterly visit forecast by increasing market share with new and existing payor and employer sources
- Develop relationship with payors and employers utilizing GoHealth sales process to promote Virtual Visit services
- Support timely implementation and training for new Virtual Visit opportunities
2. Sales/Marketing Responsibilities:
- Prospecting to update payor and employer opportunities
- Arranging networking events in order to establish more face time with the decision makers and introduce them to our team providing services
- Ongoing collaborative communication with direct supervisor and operations managers to ensure that expectations and overall objectives are being met
- Utilize clinical marketing collateral to promote and maximize exposure of services offered
- Adherence to monthly sales expense budget
- Work in tandem with the Market Operations leaders Value Based Product team, and business development to maximize overall opportunities for the Market to generate new referrals
3. Market Intelligence
- Conduct market research to determine the current status of each competitor; use that information to determine new relationships
- Participate in clinical education training to broaden product knowledge as indicated by region
- Continuously expand clinical and competitors’ knowledge, state rules and regulations, market strategies and sales techniques
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.