Director, Value Based Care Initiatives
, | Corporate Operations
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
Reporting to our Chief Strategy Officer, the Director Operations Value Based Care will lead GoHealth’s execution and delivery of value-based care initiatives with a focus on growth, value payment capture, total cost of care, and quality. The director will assist in the design of products and lead all aspects of the end-to-end delivery for these products to new and existing joint business venture partners and their payors. The director will assist in creating new frameworks and processes to operationalize GoHealth’s value-based strategy to execute complex business strategies and proactively drive results with our partner organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in related area (Master’s degree preferred).
- 5 or more years of progressive responsibility in healthcare operations, strategy, or consulting.
- Experience with the delivery of Value Based Care initiatives.
- A self-motivated, independent, highly driven and results focused individual.
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex logical issues.
- Attention to detail, professional demeanor, thorough and logical approach.
- Ability to be a team player who motivates and educates other team members.
- General knowledge of healthcare business processes and the associated drivers.
- Ability to leverage best practices, analytics, and data-driven processes to develop new and innovative value-based care products.
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.