Director, People Business Partner (HR Director)
Remote, | Human Resources (People Team)
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
The Director People Business Partner will lead our People Business Partner team to provide team members with world class support and partner across the business and People Team to ensure an unparalleled team member experience is delivered that meets organizational goals and objectives.
The Director will lead the development and delivery of People team products and services to our team members, own and manage all People Team policies and the team member handbook to ensure ongoing alignment on mutual expectations to continue to drive a strong culture. The Director will be the primary contact for functional and market leadership to support and scale the business for growth by driving efficiency across our People Business Partner team. The Director will lead planning and execution across all aspects of the People function including organizational design, change management, employee relations, and talent management. An influential leader that partners with leadership to gain trust, provide appropriate coaching and servant leadership.
- Leads our people business partner team to provide team members with unparalleled support in support of business objectives and the overall employment lifecycle.
- Own core People Team processes and deliver resources and guides to ensure the team member and leadership has effective guidance on policies, procedures, and employee relations, in service of delivering a more seamless team member experience.
- Ensure that our team lives the 5 core values of Collaboration, Innovation, Diversity & Inclusion, Courage & Integrity, and Accountability.
- Leads and oversees implementation of critical People/Human Resources initiatives to enhance successful rollout and proper change management.
- Owns internal communications and delivers companywide messaging on key People and talent initiatives.
- Advises senior leadership regarding critical People related matters and provides executive coaching as needed.
- Leads development, execution and delivery of our performance management and talent management processes including performance ratings, high potential assessment, and succession planning initiatives to help grow and develop our talent.
- Leads and owns all People policies and documentation of processes, including the team member handbook.
- Works collaboratively with leaders as an internal consultant to improve and maximize the performance of center or department operations within the scope of People/Human Resources.
- Oversees and leads the people business partner team on all employee relation issues.
- Partners with Compliance and Legal to monitor internal and external changes in law, policies, and practices to define and confront risk to employees and the organization.
- Leverages people data and insights to support leadership in partnership with the People Analytics team.
- Leads and support diversity, equity and inclusion work with the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion team and resource groups.
- Design and implement high-quality, technology-enabled processes that drive efficiency for the People Team, our team members, and internal customers.
- Lead, coach, and develop great talent on the people business partner team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum of 7 year of People/Human Resources experience required.
- Minimum of 5 year of leadership experience required.
- In-depth understanding of People/HR best practices with the ability to move quickly from strategy to delivery and execution.
- Demonstrated understanding of compliance issues, including federal, state, and municipal employment laws.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Health care experience preferred.
- PHR, SPHR, or SHRBP preferred.
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Michigan, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.