Director, Outbound and Media
, | Marketing
GoHealth Urgent Care is transforming urgent care through an innovative model with a deep patient and consumer focus, data-driven operations and cutting-edge technology. GoHealth UC is one of the fastest growing urgent care companies in the country with approximately 150 locations across New York, Connecticut, Delaware, North Carolina, Missouri, Oklahoma, Oregon, Washington, and California, and dozens of additional sites under contract over the next 12 months.
- Lead planning, strategy, execution, and measurement of paid media and advertising (excluding paid search, or other high-intent, demand capture media channels) investments for marketing campaigns company-wide
- In partnership with the Demand Capture team, develop an integrated paid media strategy playbook that drives the business forward efficiently and at scale
- Build full-funnel media programs with scope and KPIs that set each program up for success, in partnership with the cross-functional marketing team
- Work collaboratively across all marketing departments to develop and execute plans according to objectives, with relevant creative (Creative), messaging (Content), targets (Markets), etc., rolling up to the strategy
- Be up to date on the media, consumer and industry trends that will affect how consumers engage with media
- Manage relationships with all media agency partners, excluding paid search and demand capture channels: RFP/Hiring, scope of work, fees, staffing, performance ensuring we are receiving the best value for the investment
- Manage media partner audits to ensure our fees are aligned with the value provided
- Analyze and report on monthly, quarterly and annual ad spend and liaise with agencies, BI, market teams to understand full effects of campaigns; build presentations for executive meetings as needed.
- Be primary stakeholder in ad tracking, including technology requirements, implementation guidelines, standardization with Demand Capture team
- Build internal capabilities and best practices around media strategy and planning. This includes leading new training development, coaching, etc.
- Translate data into actionable insights; propose enhancements that can improve customer experience
- Analyze and report on the competitive landscape.
Lead the planning and strategy of outbound patient communications playbook, including leveraging email, direct mail, SMS and other direct media
Work closely with legal, business intelligence, data partners, JVs to craft segmentation strategies
Guide and mentor the Email Manager in delivering on the strategy while creating innovative and customized plans in partnership with the market teams.
Regularly collaborate at senior and strategic level with JV partners as it relates to activating our/their patient base against our business objectives
Be up to date on CRM trends that will affect how consumers engage with us
Align with senior BD team members to collaborate on integration points with JV and Direct partnership development
Serve as a subject matter expert within the multi-channel Marketing team
Translate data into actionable insights; propose enhancements that can improve customer experience
Analyze and report on the competitive landscape.
- In partnership with the local marketing specialist and teams, track trends, benchmarks, opportunities, competitive tactics, best practices, tools/platforms, etc. and use that information to make recommendations.
- Help implement research and tracking that will monitor the brand and build an understanding of brand perception.
- Lead, develop, mentor and evaluate a growing team of marketers to meet our ambitious growth goals, including Email Marketing Manager.
- Provide regular, constructive and direct feedback to help team excel at their job and craft, navigate their desired career path, and experience the satisfaction of professional growth.
- Develop relationships with GHUC leadership and develop a sound understanding of the GoHealth UC experience to serve as a valued business advisor in leading the marketing strategy, creating marketing programs, budgets, and assets.
- Work with Sr. Director, VPand Marketing teams to develop GHUC playbook for GTM quarterly, employing the funnel, and applying insights from customers, markets, tests, BD, partners, etc.
- Work with market teams (Specialist, Operations Directors) to customize the media and CRM programs based on the playbook and market activity, including JV
- Serve as a SME and counterpart to JV teams in media and CRM
- Work with Content and Web to ensure customer journey is built out for programs across all markets before execution
- Work with Web to ensure all tracking is in place
- Work with Content to develop playbook assets; customizable by market
- Serve as the key contact with media agencies to manage budgets and scope to fulfill media and CRM projects.
- Collaborate with legal and compliance, to ensure content is approved and registered for trademark and intellectual property rights where relevant.
- 5 years of digital media planning and buying, with proven ability to deliver consistently strong, measurable results via data-driven marketing.
- 5 years of email marketing, including prospecting and retention strategy development and CRM tool expertise (Active Campaign preferred). Retention marketing experience required.
- 3 years of experience leading teams, and a strong interest in mentorship and professional development.
- 3 years of agency management experience, including media planning/buying agency partners.
- 1 year of paid social media advertising experience.
- Deep knowledge of current best practices and new strategies for digital media and CRM.
- Proficient experience with go-to-market through targeted verticals, both direct and through partners.
- Expert in end-to-end campaign development, execution, and measurement; deep understanding in funnel metrics, pipeline building, lead lifecycle and nurturing.
- Experience in creating powerful local demand gen plans with an innate focus on delivering amazing experiences for consumers.
- Proven success in developing funnel-based plans, metrics, reporting against forecast with detailed written narrative.
- High degree of understanding and knowledge regarding online ad exchanges, Google Analytics or other web analytics systems.
- Knowledge of KPI alignment, audience segmentation, custom report configuration, basic regular expressions, tag management, data visualization, attribution, cross-device and multi-channel tracking required.
- Experience in tracking and optimizing funnel conversion.
- Demonstrated strong analytical ability, understanding of A/B testing and holdout test methodologies, ability to draw conclusions from data and act accordingly.
- Expert skill in optimizing digital media: email, online ads, retargeting, sponsored posts, CRM
- Must have process and operating knowledge of marketing automation best practices and tools (i.e., Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot), and of opt-in rules and CAN-SPAM law. Knowledge of integration with Salesforce and other data technologies preferred.
- Integrated marketing experience, including but not limited to digital and interactive media, direct marketing, social media, PR, content and collateral development, etc.
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams of writers, producers, designers and analytics experts is required.
- Experience writing media briefs, and guiding media and creative teams to deliver work that's on strategy, on brand, on time and on budget.
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.