Rockville Centre, NY | Center Operations
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities. GoHealth operates over 50 centers in the NYC metro and Long Island areas in partnership with Northwell Health.
Responsible for oversight of the administrative, operational and clinical support of all Urgent Care Centers within assigned market. Along-side the market President, this role will contribute to development and implementation of strategic plans, market objectives and initiatives. Responsible for developing market-wide policies, procedures, and budgets. Works directly with leadership, providers and corporate resources and partners to achieve high quality care, exception service and financial goals.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline preferred
- 5+ years of operations management experience required.
- Management experience in a medical or healthcare environment required. Experience managing multiple sites preferred.
- Current State Driver's License
- Direct the identification, development, and implementation of programs centered on quality and operations excellence.
- Work collaboratively to facilitate the design, development and implementation of policies, procedures and practices related to center operations.
- Works with Administration and Clinical Program Development to develop and implement long-term plans for the market.
- Collaborate with internal and external business partners to maintain all contractual performance guarantees.
- Ensure market compliance with all federal and state regulations, accreditation organizations, and joint venture/partner requests.
- Oversee maintenance of appropriate staffing levels center operations staff and providers for all market sites; includes, but not limited to developing the staffing model, collaboration with talent acquisition to interview and hire new team members, and provide guidance to the management team on staffing practices.
- Responsible for review and assessment of key performance indicators, provide feedback to managers on operational performance and make recommendations on improvements as needed.
- Enhances market operations by supporting all cross market initiatives; provide guidance and best practices to ROMs, ensure timelines are met, and develop and implement cross market processes and procedures.
- Collaborate with other markets to collect information, share best practices across markets, develop training plans, and capture data to track and monitor progress.
- Build and maintain visibility in the community by supporting Regional Operations Managers in their outreach efforts; identify outreach possibilities and partner with the Marketing and Business Development teams to drive volume and establish a positive community profile for the centers in the market.
- Responsible for managing market-wide initiatives, including project management and outcome assessment.
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Welcome to the East Coast epicenter for commerce, finance, media, art, fashion, research, technology and entertainment. New York is among the world’s most linguistically and culturally diverse cities. Its many attractions include the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero Memorial, Metropolitan Museum of Art and Central Park. Enjoy the nighttime neon of Times Square. Ride the Staten Island Ferry, see a concert at Radio City Music Hall or catch an exciting Broadway show. Though New York is the city that never sleeps, it’s made up of regions that are great places to raise a family — Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Long Island and Westchester County. And all offer a great selection of neighborhoods and homes, plus excellent schools and renowned local colleges and universities.