Director, Enterprise Operations
Atlanta, GA | Corporate Operations
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities. We would love for you to become a member of our team!
This position can be located in any one of our markets.
The Director, Enterprise Operations partners across all markets and joint ventures to provide appropriate support on key functions including program management, vendor management, multi-department coordination, data management and visualization, serve as a key subject matter expert for training/education support, project management, and applications support.
The role drives change management across the enterprise to determine best practices and implements these best practices in partnership with each market.
This position will be responsible for the planning, coordination, and organization of large-scale operation functions, including scheduling, clinical quality, coding, inventory, virtual visits, new models of care delivery, and new partnership implementations. In addition, the director will do troubleshooting, root cause analysis, problem resolution, and will serve as an escalation point.
- Leads adoption of best practices on clinical quality, coding, inventory, virtual visits, scheduling, and new partnership implementation across all markets and joint ventures.
- Support new joint venture partnerships and large center acquisitions to ensure successful launch and center integration to apply best practices.
- Plan and organize tasks and report progress for new partner and large center acquisition implementations.
- Develop, implement, and maintain project plan and budget for assigned programs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of partner implementations, clinical quality and virtual visits.
- Lead focus group, interview, or feedback questioning sessions with stakeholders for requirements, testing and continuous improvement.
- Create and maintain system documentation.
- Facilitates communication between staff, providers, and support teams to ensure flow of accurate timely information and decisions.
- Partner with the Learning team to prepare materials, share knowledge and expertise, and provide formal and informal education and counseling to clinical staff on an ongoing basis to assure accuracy and standardization of information sharing.
- Assists in administering policies and procedures in collaboration with clinical leadership / steering committee and in accordance with state, federal, and organizational guidelines; reviews, revises, and communicates them to ensure compliance.
- Use data to analyze trends and work with providers to implement proactive strategies to address issues and measure impact to comply with GoHealth, federal and governmental regulations.
- Accountable for collecting, organizing and analyzing data in addition to generating and providing accurate and complete reports for management and/or regulatory agencies and to support process improvement activities and fact-based decision making.
- Perform reviews, tracking and trending of market risk and performance issue cases, referring appropriate cases to senior management.
- May assist in establishing and implementing policies or programs resulting from committee recommendations.
- Ensure all clinical quality issues are resolved within specified time frames as indicated by the states served and programs therein, CMS and all accrediting entities.
- Consult and guide the practice on developing innovative solutions, including bringing best practice experience and standardizing processes across the enterprise.
- Participates in professional activities and organizations to maintain knowledge of current trends, practices, and developments.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Graduate degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 5 years of experience in operations management, clinical quality, or population health, within a healthcare environment required
- PMP preferred
- Collaboration: Takes ownership for collectively establishing productive partnerships and relationships and seek to gain joint understanding of priorities and objectives so that the greater good of the organization and those we serve is always at the forefront.
- Innovation: Consistently uses good judgment, applying creativity to overcome obstacles and increasing effectiveness and efficiency though process and other forms of innovation.
- Diversity and Inclusion:Fosters diversity and inclusion, to be able to better understand team members, our customers and partners. Engages the strengths and talents of each GoHealth team member, creating an environment of involvement, respect and connection where the richness of ideas, backgrounds and perspectives are harnessed.
- Integrity: Models and practices the highest ethical and professional standards; demonstrates pride and personal interest in our patients, partners and fellow team members, deeply engaging in the business. Makes decisions, with a focus on doing theright thing; treats team members, our customers, partners and vendors with dignity, consideration, open-mindedness and respect.
- Accountability: Always shows initiative, demonstrates a bias to action and gets things done. Actively accepts responsibility for diverse roles, obligations and actions that positively influence patient and customer outcomes, our partnerships and the healthcare needs of our communities.
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.