Director, Enterprise Data Management
Atlanta, GA| Information Technology
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience required
- Masters’ degree preferred
- 8-15 years’ experience administering SQL server databases
- 5+ years of experience with Healthcare data required.
- 3+ years of experience with designing and/or developing data warehouses preferred
- Experience in the development, implementation, and management of enterprise data models, information lifecycle management, and data governance guidelines
- Experience with performance tuning, query tuning, troubleshooting and driving problem resolution working in a team environment
- Experience with cloud-based computing and database resources (Azure or AWS), including provisioning, security, monitoring and performance tuning.
- Extensive experience writing T-SQL and stored procedures and query tuning on high transaction systems
- Experience with SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and knowledge of SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Experience in SQL Server Clustering and HA technologies including mirroring, log shipping, failover cluster and various replication technologies would be an advantage
- Experience with data cleansing and data quality approaches
- Experience building data warehouses and BI solutions
- Demonstrated ability to deliver complex projects on time and within budget
- Specific practical knowledge required around data lineage, data quality, and advanced ETL environments
- Ability to develop procedure documents and maintain detailed database related documents
- Knowledge and experience with Health Care Information systems with demonstrated functional expertise in data warehouses and reporting platforms
- Knowledge of eCW, Epic, Radiology systems preferred
- Knowledge of the Software Development life cycle and experience with developing proprietary software is preferred
- Own the architecture, design, and implementation of a reliable and highly available EDW that is responsive to clinical and business needs of a growing urgent care delivery system.
- Develop and communicate governance parameters that take into operational stakeholders' interests and processes with measurable results.
- Develop and build strong relationships within and across the lines of business and use effective communication skills to influence and accomplish strategic application architecture objectives.
- Hands-on with data modeling, ETL, development of staging, EDW, and presentation layer for new and evolving sources of data being brought into the data warehouse
- Determine staffing needs for SQL admins and developers to ensure that business goals are met in required timeframes. Responsible for hiring, mentoring, and development of staff
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and leaders to understand requirements and translate them into the technical foundations to buildout the EDW
- Oversee the design of logical and physical models for the EDW, including data mart, staging, and the operational data stores.
- Define, develop, and implement ETL principles and standards
- Oversee development of data stores to provide central integration of a given subject such as patient, claims, benefits, etc.
- Accountable for the ongoing integrity of the EDW in production
- Perform industry research with external parties and maintain networks amongst peers; maintain expertise in architectural modeling, frameworks, emerging technologies, and best practices.
- Recommend new procedures and processes to drive desired results on diverse projects.
GoHealth Urgent Care invites military veterans to apply for our positions.
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, healthcare, medical, clinical, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, analytics, EDW, data warehouse, computer science, BSC, SQL, business intelligence, database architecture
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.