Director, Customer Experience
Rockville Centre, NY | Corporate Operations
GoHealth Urgent Care is transforming on-demand care through an innovative model with a deep patient and consumer focus, data-driven operations, and cutting-edge technology. GoHealth is one of the fastest growing on-demand care companies in the country with approximately 160 locations across New York, Connecticut, Delaware, North Carolina, Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Oregon, Washington, and California, and dozens of additional sites under contract over the next 12 months.
- Drafts, implements, and executes policies and procedures to facilitate a quality customer service experience
- Staffs the new Customer Service Department
- Establishes performance metrics for customer service representatives
- Establishes service levels and requirements for the department: Emails, Phone, Webchat
- Develops and implements methods to record, assess, and analyze customer feedback from centers, website, and call center
- Develops and implements training and quality assurance programs for new hires and supporting call center
- Collaborates with IT and AI vendor to ensure AI technology is updated and maintained
- Identifies and recommends or acquires updates and expansions to AI technology and policies that may improve customer service and retention
- Acts as a liaison between the customer service department and other departments in the company: Center Operations, IT, Billing, Marketing, to ensure the Voice of the Customer is heard
- Healthcare and/or retail experience is preferable
- 7+ years of experience in customer service
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Supervisory and leadership skills
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Welcome to the East Coast epicenter for commerce, finance, media, art, fashion, research, technology and entertainment. New York is among the world’s most linguistically and culturally diverse cities. Its many attractions include the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero Memorial, Metropolitan Museum of Art and Central Park. Enjoy the nighttime neon of Times Square. Ride the Staten Island Ferry, see a concert at Radio City Music Hall or catch an exciting Broadway show. Though New York is the city that never sleeps, it’s made up of regions that are great places to raise a family — Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Long Island and Westchester County. And all offer a great selection of neighborhoods and homes, plus excellent schools and renowned local colleges and universities.