Director, Business Development
Atlanta, GA | Business Development / Sales
- Bachelor's Degree required
- MBA or Masters Preferred
- 3-5 years of business development experience in healthcare, to include a minimum of 3 years experience in a sales role
- 3-5 years experience developing strategic partnerships/business development with a focus on sales to health plans and/or self-insured employers
- Proven sales/marketing track record with documentation of consistent sales activity
- Achieve/Exceed Net Revenue Budget
- Drive revenue to exceed quarterly visit forecast by increasing market share with new and existing payor and employer sources
- Develop relationship with payors and employers utilizing GoHealth sales process to promote all product and service offerings
- Support timely implementation and training for new service line opportunities
- Sales/Marketing Responsibilities:
- Actively manage performance of three regional direct reports
- Prospecting to update payor and employer opportunities
- Ongoing collaborative communication with direct supervisor and operations managers to ensure that expectations and overall objectives are being met
- Utilize clinical marketing collateral to promote and maximize exposure of services offered
- Adherence to monthly sales expense budget
- Work in tandem with the Market Operations leaders Value Based Product team, and business development to maximize overall opportunities for the Market to generate new referrals
- Market Intelligence
- Conduct market research to determine the current status of each competitor; use that information to determine new relationships
- Participate in clinical education training to broaden product knowledge as indicated by region
- Continuously expand clinical and competitors' knowledge, state rules and regulations, market strategies and sales techniques
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.