Direct Contract Revenue Specialist
Atlanta, GA | Billing
GoHealth Urgent Care partners with Health Systems at the forefront of care and delivery innovation. Our network includes partnerships with seven major Health Systems across the country. GoHealth Urgent Care will continue to partner with market-leading health systems across the nation in additional metro markets into 2020 and beyond.
The Direct Contracts Rev Cycle Analyst is responsible for scoping and providing EMR build requirements, QA monitoring, and reporting for direct contracts. This person will monitor quality of registration, processing, and tracking for contracts and scrub records to assure accuracy. Additionally, he or she will participate in resolving all invoicing problems for client accounts.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- 2 years of related experience and/or training required
- Coordination / completion of Epic and eCW direct contracts build (guarantor and OccHealth build)
- Daily registration process scrubbing
- Regular reporting and rev cycle process tracing to assure quality/adherence to back end processes
- Assist customers with invoice questions, special invoicing, reporting, corrections, and write-offs as needed
- Work with the appropriate team members to resolve any customer service issues discovered during the invoicing and collection process
- If an action is required, backup should be compiled and graduated for review and processing
- Management and cleaning of EMR work queues in collaboration with Rev Cycle analyst
- Development of invoices from EMR reporting, data cleaning through coordination with ops team, and claims process
- Perform additional duties and assignments as directed
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.