Demand Generation Director Marketing San Francisco CA, OR or WA based
Portland, OR | Marketing
Position Summary:GoHealth Urgent Care is transforming urgent care through an innovative model with a deep patient and consumer focus, data-driven operations and cutting-edge technology. GoHealth UC is one of the fastest growing urgent care companies in the country with approximately 125+ locations across New York, Connecticut, Missouri, Oklahoma, Oregon, Washington, and California, Arkansas, North Carolina and dozens of additional sites under contract over the next 12 months.
With a strong emphasis on patient satisfaction, GoHealth UC uses Business Intelligence solutions to make informed, data-driven decisions. Innovative and award-winning clinic design, website and mobile check-in solutions lead to improved patient experiences, as well as operational efficiencies. GoHealth UC has a unique partnership model and a multi-channel marketing strategy that focuses on the communities it serves and enhances brand awareness, fueling growth for the organization in existing and future markets.
The GoHealth UC joint venture model has proven to be extremely effective and competitively differentiating. Prominent co-branding with its large, integrated health system partners and deep IT integration have led to increased volume and financial results, as well as improved clinical quality. GoHealth UC’s unique health system collaboration model has given its patients greater access to the entire healthcare continuum through same day or next day referrals to primary care physicians, specialists and other ancillary services.
TPG Growth, one of the world’s leading investment funds, invested in GoHealth Urgent Care in 2014 to help launch the new urgent care brand and its national growth plan. TPG Growth is the middle market and growth equity investment platform of TPG, the world’s largest private equity firm with over $94 billion of assets under management.
Reporting to the CMO with a dotted line to the VP of Marketing, the Growth Generation Director is responsible for driving volume growth for the market(s) he/she covers – defining, creating, executing, measuring and reporting on an integrated marketing funnel that meets/exceeds pipeline and revenue growth. The Growth Generation Director, working with the VP of Marketing, will be responsible for platform marketing operations in addition to demand generation, looking to improve digital consumer conversion rates throughout the funnel by ensuring marketing systems are nurturing, scoring, and routing consumers appropriately. This role requires a tactical and strategic leader that is equal parts creative, operational, collaborative and revenue-minded.
The role has management responsibilities of local Marketing Specialist(s) – who is/are based in market and is/are mainly focused on local voice, social execution, event support, new center opening execution and existing center improvements in collaboration with the Operations team. The Growth Generation Director will collaborate with local Operations leadership team to understand how to best support each center and the market – and plan, create and execute demand-generating campaigns.
The high impact role requires a technical expert in building pipelines for the full marketing funnel, who displays strong people management skills, and strong cross-company collaboration.
Candidate location: Portland OR or CT - located within either of these markets. Travel to OR, WA and CA required.
Demand Planning and Execution:
- Own, grow and develop the digital marketing funnel for respective markets with the objective to meet/exceed growth trajectory and digital conversions.
- Develop and lead digital demand generation programs focused on driving net new and returning consumer pipelines to accelerate the consumer’s journey and increase volume.
- Develop and execute scalable, integrated, multi-touch digital demand generation programs to increase digital conversion while reducing cost. Activation's to include, but not limited to, SEO, SEM, content syndication programs, email, webcasts, lead nurturing programs and joint programs with partners. Maintain and drive campaign calendar.
- Continuously evaluate and improve return on investment by leveraging best practices and report out on performance with clear recommendations for change.
- Stay connected with evolving online media and technology trends and explore new and effective technology and digital enhancements/products that will improve the end-to-end patient experience.
- Oversee and lead A/B testing and other data driven research technique to better inform our digital strategy and continually improve the consumer process.
- Lead daily delivery of program performance and its impact to sessions, conversions, trackable visit and total visits based on channel and spend levers.
- Act as the subject matter expert, providing solutions and education to paid media questions, concerns, trends and best practices. Present learnings in meetings with marketing, JV partner and management.
- Oversee day-to-day management of patient acquisition and retention for search marketing (SEO, PPC, retargeting and Yelp) and paid social (Facebook and Instagram). Manage, execute, monitor and report on a customer-first search program and execution.
- Work collaboratively with agency partners and web development to evolve and improve search and social campaigns and site assets.
- Oversee and improve location services (Google My Business) by center – in partnership with analyst, IT and agency.
Analytic and Reporting:
- Monitor and analyze daily traffic, campaign and channel performance metrics to extract actionable insights, determine optimization opportunities, and report on value of efforts while ensuring we track the right metrics across all demand generation programs.
- Track and analyze campaign impact and success through keyword research, funnel dynamics, campaign expansion and optimizations, competitive analysis, and A/B and multivariate testing.
- Develop, track and regularly report on key drivers of growth and conversion, including operational metrics, providing trend dashboard tracking progress for high priority areas, campaigns and referring links. Build custom reports in Google Analytics and/or other BI platforms.
- Identify and analyze competitor techniques, as well as bench-marking GoHealth UC performance against competitors.
- Communicate and report plans and results frequently with appropriate stakeholders.
- Lead, develop, mentor and evaluate a growing team of Marketing Managers and Specialists to meet our ambitious growth goals.
- Provide regular, constructive and direct feedback to help team excel at their job and craft, navigate their desired career path, and experience the satisfaction of professional growth.
- Track the market for trends, benchmarks, opportunities, competitive tactics, best practices, tools/platforms, etc. and use that information to make recommendations.
- Monitor and analyze GoHealth competitive position in search rankings and other forms of competitive bench-marking for priority terms and content.
- Help implement research and tracking that will monitor the brand and build an understanding of brand perception.
- Develop relationships with leaders and develop a sound understanding of the GoHealth experience to serve as a valued business adviser in leading the market’s marketing strategy, creating marketing programs, budgets, and assets.
- Serve as the key contact with agencies to manage budgets to fulfill marketing, creative, digital and print projects.
- Work closely with local and operational teams to support efforts in each assigned market/region.
- Collaborate with legal and compliance, to ensure content is approved and registered for trademark and intellectual property rights where relevant.
- Collaborate with marketing team, IT, designers and UX to identify technical business requirements and trouble-shoot code and other technical matters as they pertain to search and web marketing.
- Work with key partners such as Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, Facebook, Yelp and external agencies to improve digital tracking, conversion and data reporting.
- Build and own relationships with appropriate external vendors as needed.
- 5 years of digital demand generation with proven ability to deliver consistently strong, measurable results via data-driven marketing.
- Retention marketing experience preferred.
- 3 years of paid social media advertising experience; Blueprint certified preferred.
- 3 years of experience leading teams, and a strong interest in mentoring others and providing professional development.
- Healthcare marketing experience preferred.
- Intermediate to advance level of experience with data management, statistical analysis, search strategies, web and marketing platforms.
- Experience in tracking and optimizing funnel conversion.
- Demonstrated strong analytical ability, understanding of A/B testing and holdout test methodologies, ability to draw conclusions from data and act accordingly.
- Expert skill in optimizing all forms of digital communications: email, search marketing, online ads, SEO, re targeting, sponsored posts, website, landing pages, CRM and lead management systems.
- Strong understanding of ISP feedback loops, white-lists, and IP reputation.
- Must have process and operating knowledge of marketing automation best practices and tools (i.e., Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot), and of opt-in rules and CAN-SPAM law. Knowledge of integration with Salesforce and other data technologies a plus.
- Knowledge of Google API, KPI alignment, audience segmentation, custom report configuration, basic regular expressions, tag management, data visualization, attribution, cross-device and multi-channel tracking required.
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
The Greater Portland market spans both Washington and Oregon. Magnificent Mount Hood is always in view, accessed by the historic Columbia River Highway, which winds through beautiful rivers, waterfalls, valleys and scenic sights. Local attractions include the Pittock Mansion, St. Johns Bridge, the International Rose Test Garden, Lan Su Chinese Garden, and the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry. There are also many wineries and breweries, the Portland Farmers Market, and lots of local music and nightlife — plus great shopping and restaurants. And you’ll find many friendly neighborhoods with great schools.