Demand Generation Director - Marketing
Remote within Calfornia, Oregon or Missouri
, | Marketing
Remote within Calfornia, Oregon or Missouri
GoHealth Urgent Care is transforming urgent care through an innovative model with a deep patient and consumer focus, data-driven operations and cutting-edge technology. GoHealth UC is one of the fastest growing urgent care companies in the country with approximately 150 locations across New York, Connecticut, Delaware, North Carolina, Missouri, Oklahoma, Oregon, Washington, and California, and dozens of additional sites under contract over the next 12 months.
With a strong emphasis on patient satisfaction, GoHealth UC uses Business Intelligence solutions to make informed, data-driven decisions. Innovative and award-winning clinic design, website and mobile check-in solutions lead to improved patient experiences, as well as operational efficiencies. GoHealth UC has a unique partnership model and a multi-channel marketing strategy that focuses on the communities it serves and enhances brand awareness, fueling growth for the organization in existing and future markets.
The GoHealth UC joint venture model has proven to be extremely effective and competitively differentiating. Prominent co-branding with its large, integrated health system partners and deep IT integration have led to increased volume and financial results, as well as improved clinical quality. GoHealth UC’s unique health system collaboration model has given its patients greater access to the entire healthcare continuum through same day or next day referrals to primary care physicians, specialists and other ancillary services.
TPG Growth, one of the world’s leading investment funds, invested in GoHealth Urgent Care in 2014 to help launch the new urgent care brand and its national growth plan. TPG Growth is the middle market and growth equity investment platform of TPG, the world’s largest private equity firm with over $103 billion of assets under management.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Demand Generation Director is responsible for driving volume growth for the market(s) he/she covers – defining, creating, executing, measuring and reporting on an integrated marketing funnel that meets/exceeds pipeline and revenue growth. The Demand Generation Director, working with the VP of Marketing, will be responsible for platform marketing operations in addition to demand generation, looking to improve digital consumer conversion rates throughout the funnel by ensuring marketing systems are nurturing, scoring, and routing consumers appropriately. This role requires a tactical and strategic leader that is equal parts creative, operational, collaborative and revenue-minded.
The role has management responsibilities of local Marketing Specialists – who are based in market and is/are mainly focused on local voice, social execution, event support, new center opening execution and existing center improvements in collaboration with the Operations team. The Demand Generation Director will collaborate with local Operations leadership team to understand how to best support each center and the market – and plan, create and execute demand-generating campaigns.
The high impact role requires a technical expert in building pipelines for the full marketing funnel, who displays strong people management skills, and strong cross-company collaboration.
Demand Planning and Execution:
- Own, grow and develop the digital marketing funnel for respective markets with the objective to meet/exceed growth trajectory and digital conversions.
- Develop and lead digital demand generation programs focused on driving net new and returning consumer pipelines to accelerate the consumer’s journey and increase volume.
- Develop and execute scalable, integrated, multitouch digital demand generation programs to increase digital conversion while reducing cost. Activations to include, but not limited to, SEO, SEM, content syndication programs, email, webcasts, lead nurturing programs and joint programs with partners. Maintain and drive campaign calendar.
- Continuously evaluate and improve return on investment by leveraging best practices and report out on performance with clear recommendations for change.
- Stay connected with evolving online media and technology trends and explore new and effective technology and digital enhancements/products that will improve the end-to-end patient experience.
- Oversee and lead A/B testing and other data driven research technique to better inform our digital strategy and continually improve the consumer process.
- Lead daily delivery of program performance and its impact to sessions, conversions, trackable visit and total visits based on channel and spend levers.
- Act as the subject matter expert, providing solutions and education to paid media questions, concerns, trends and best practices. Present learnings in meetings with marketing, JV partner and management.
- Oversee day-to-day management of patient acquisition and retention for search marketing (SEO, PPC, retargeting and Yelp) and paid social (Facebook and Instagram). Manage, execute, monitor and report on a customer-first search program and execution.
- Work collaboratively with agency partners and web development to evolve and improve search and social campaigns and site assets.
- Oversee and improve location services (Google My Business) by center – in partnership with analyst, IT and agency.
Analytic and Reporting:
- Monitor and analyze daily traffic, campaign and channel performance metrics to extract actionable insights, determine optimization opportunities, and report on value of efforts while ensuring we track the right metrics across all demand generation programs.
- Track and analyze campaign impact and success through keyword research, funnel dynamics, campaign expansion and optimizations, competitive analysis, and A/B and multivariate testing.
- Develop, track and regularly report on key drivers of growth and conversion, including operational metrics, providing trend dashboard tracking progress for high priority areas, campaigns and referring links. Build custom reports in Google Analytics and/or other BI platforms.
- Identify and analyze competitor techniques, as well as benchmarking GoHealth UC performance against competitors.
- Communicate and report plans and results frequently with appropriate stakeholders.
- Lead, develop, mentor and evaluate a growing team of Marketing Managers and Specialists to meet our ambitious growth goals.
- Provide regular, constructive and direct feedback to help team excel at their job and craft, navigate their desired career path, and experience the satisfaction of professional growth.
Research and Monitoring:
- Track the market for trends, benchmarks, opportunities, competitive tactics, best practices, tools/platforms, etc. and use that information to make recommendations.
- Monitor and analyze GoHealth competitive position in search rankings and other forms of competitive benchmarking for priority terms and content.
- Help implement research and tracking that will monitor the brand and build an understanding of brand perception.
Internal and External Partnerships:
- Develop relationships with leaders and develop a sound understanding of the GoHealth experience to serve as a valued business advisor in leading the market’s marketing strategy, creating marketing programs, budgets, and assets.
- Serve as the key contact with agencies to manage budgets to fulfill marketing, creative, digital and print projects.
- Work closely with local and operational teams to support efforts in each assigned market/region.
- Collaborate with legal and compliance, to ensure content is approved and registered for trademark and intellectual property rights where relevant.
- Collaborate with marketing team, IT, designers and UX to identify technical business requirements and trouble-shoot code and other technical matters as they pertain to search and web marketing.
- Work with key partners such as Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, Facebook, Yelp and external agencies to improve digital tracking, conversion and data reporting.
- Build and own relationships with appropriate external vendors as needed.
- 7+ years of digital demand generation with proven ability to deliver consistently strong, measurable results via data-driven marketing.
- Retention marketing experience preferred.
- 5+ years of experience leading teams, and a strong interest in mentorship and professional development.
- 3+ years of paid social media advertising experience; Blueprint certified preferred.
- Deep knowledge of current best practices and new strategies for digital and lead generation marketing.
- Demonstrated mastery and hands-on experience of digital marketing platforms, tactics and channels, with the ability determine impact on conversion.
- Proficient experience with go-to-market through targeted verticals, both direct and through partners.
- Expert in end-to-end campaign development, execution, and measurement; deep understanding in funnel metrics, pipeline building, lead lifecycle and nurturing.
- Experience in creating powerful local demand gen plans with an innate focus on delivering amazing experiences for consumers.
- Proven success in developing funnel plans, metrics, reporting against forecast with detailed written narrative.
- High degree of understanding and knowledge regarding online ad exchanges, Google Analytics or other web analytics systems, as well as excellent knowledge of web design and development.
- Knowledge of Google API, KPI alignment, audience segmentation, custom report configuration, basic regular expressions, tag management, data visualization, attribution, cross-device and multi-channel tracking required.
- Expertise in the spectrum of digital marketing analysis and visualization tools, including: the Google tool suite, the MOZ suite, Raven, Excel, Tableau, Mixpanel, Kissmetrics and more.
- Demonstrated knowledge of emerging platform implications and search algorithm history.
- Must have intermediate to advance level of experience with data management, statistical analysis, search strategies, web and marketing platforms.
- Experience in tracking and optimizing funnel conversion.
- Demonstrated strong analytical ability, understanding of A/B testing and holdout test methodologies, ability to draw conclusions from data and act accordingly.
- Expert skill in optimizing all forms of digital communications: email, search marketing, online ads, SEO, retargeting, sponsored posts, website, landing pages, CRM and lead management systems.
- Strong understanding of ISP feedback loops, whitelists, and IP reputation.
- Must have process and operating knowledge of marketing automation best practices and tools (i.e., Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot), and of opt-in rules and CAN-SPAM law. Knowledge of integration with Salesforce and other data technologies a plus.
- Integrated marketing experience, including but not limited to digital and interactive media, direct marketing, social media, PR, content and collateral development, etc.
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams of writers, producers, designers and analytics experts is required.
- Experience writing creative briefs, launching creative projects and guiding creative teams to deliver work that’s on strategy, on brand, on time and on budget.
- Healthcare marketing experience preferred.
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.