Atlanta, GA| Information Technology
The Database Analyst / DBA will architect, develop, and support the GoHealth Urgent Care enterprise data warehouse and reporting platforms to support and enable GoHealth’s growth, mission, and strategic goals. The database analyst will gain an understanding of the data analysis needs and translate those to architect the data warehouse, ETL processes, and reporting platforms to achieve those needs. This position plays a key role to ensure the operators have the information they need to make GoHealth successful. We expect our Urgent Care footprint to continue to grow and seek a team member who is comfortable with change and can help build our capabilities to keep pace with the growth.
Education: 4-year degree required (or equivalent experience)
- 3 – 5 years of MSSQL database system management experience
- Experience creating and maintaining ETL processes from various input systems
Required Licenses/Certifications: Microsoft Certified Database Administrator Certification preferred
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Proven track record of success designing, supporting, and maintaining MSSQL database systems/servers
- Ability to develop SSIS packages and scripts necessary to transform data from one database to others
- Creative problem-solving skills to analyze and solve complex data and reporting issues
- Ability to design visual presentation of data to facilitate easy understanding of key metrics
- Desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively and professionally with others throughout the organization in dynamic situations
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Preferred
- Expertise with healthcare business processes within physician practices and associated application software necessary to support those processes within an integrated delivery system
- Experience managing database infrastructure including cloud-based database as a service (DBaas) platforms from Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud
- Design, develop, and support data warehouse platform and enterprise reporting solutions
- Establish and maintain a deep understanding of the systems and data sources at GoHealth to effectively/efficiently find data necessary to meet GoHealth reporting needs
- Understand and apply core operational processes to data models and reporting to ensure data quality, accuracy, and relevance
- Participate in team efforts with business intelligence developers internally and with our partners to define, normalize, and intake data from varying external sources
- Ensure that data management practices are logical, streamlined and user-friendly
- Develop methods to optimize the use of information, analyze data and make recommendations regarding its strategic and operational application
- Drive improvement in business intelligence and make suggestions on improving operational processes to capture better information
- Create and deliver data models and user-friendly reports in a succinct and well-organized manner
All other duties as assigned.
Note: this job description is not inclusive of all the duties of the position. You may be asked by leaders to perform other duties. Management reserves the right to revise this position description at any time.
GoHealth Urgent Care invites military veterans to apply for our positions.
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, healthcare, medical, clinical, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, information systems, information tech
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.