Data Warehouse Manager
Atlanta, GA | IT (Information Technology)
The Data Warehouse Manager will be responsible for establishing and operationalizing a customer focused, strategic data management environment across the orgniazation. This will include owning the architecture, development, maintenance, and support of the GoHealth enterprise data warehouse to support and enable GoHealth’s growth, mission, and strategic goals. The datawarehouse manager will provide guidance and people management to the resources responsible for the implementation of the data warehouse. The datawarehouse manager will be a participant in the GoHealth data governance committees and ultimately have responsibility in translating that vision into the datawarehouse data topology to support the organization’s analytical needs.
The role will require collaboration with diverse roles including finance, accounting, operations leadership, physicians/providers as well as others within the IT team. It will require excellent problem solving skills to anticipate and solve for complex data and infrastructure needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, a related field, or equivalent experience required.
- 3+ years experience supporting the implementation of a datawarehouse / reporting environment required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships at multiple levels to work cross organizationally toward solutions; excellent leadership and consensus building skills
- A passion to serve the customer, which has played out in some customer-facing role like consulting or support
- Advanced knowledge of T-SQL query writing and SQL server administration
- Experience architecting and managing cloud based data warehouse environments (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Strong presentation skills as well as the ability to build and present high quality product demonstrations to both technical and executive audiences
- Expertise with healthcare business processes within physician practices and associated application software necessary to support those processes within an integrated delivery system
- Design, develop, and support the data warehouse platform and enterprise reporting solutions using Miscrosoft SQL Server Stack in MS Azure.
- Design and implement ETL procedures for intake of data from both internal and outside sources; as well as ensure data is verified and quality is checked
- Provide management and leadership to a team of datawarehouse developers and artchitects.
- Partner closely with and support the Business Intelligence team who is responsible for visualizing the data architected in the datawarehouse into dashboards.
- Build and manage relationships with end users and operational leaders to understand workflows and how the datawarehouse can be designed to support their reporting needs.
- Collaborate with operations leadership to identify and prioritize opportunies for datawarehouse enhancements and workflow optimization. Research, execute, and build the necessary system setup/changes to successfully achieve desired project outcomes.
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed development solutions including technical requirements and scope involved
- Assist in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team
- You'll also be collaborating with a great team of people moving exciting projects forward and working to improve systems and process along the way.
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.