Customer Experience Specialist
Atlanta, GA | Marketing
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
As the Customer Experience Specialist, you will ensure that we continue to successfully deliver a positive customer experience through online chat, phone and email channels in support of customer service. The Customer Experience will work in a fast-paced environment and in collaboration with the IT, Billing, Marketing and Center Operations functions to ensure the continued customer experience outside of our centers is efficient and effective. You will l manage customer expectations with empathy, clear communication, while documenting each issue in detail. In this role you will help promote the GoHealth brand as the unbeatable customer experience within the industry. You will be an integral part of the cross functional team by advocating and supporting the entire organization.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1-2 years in relationship management service role that involved cross team collaboration required
- Minimum 2 years of customer service or service desk related work experience in a medium to high growth company and/or entrepreneurial environments required
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Collaboration: Takes ownership for collectively establishing productive partnerships and relationships and seek to gain joint understanding of priorities and objectives so that the greater good of the organization and those we serve is always at the forefront.
- Innovation: Consistently uses good judgment, applying creativity to overcome obstacles and increasing effectiveness and efficiency though process and other forms of innovation.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Fosters diversity and inclusion, to be able to better understand team members, our customers, and partners. Engages the strengths and talents of each GoHealth team member, creating an environment of involvement, respect, and connection where the richness of ideas, backgrounds and perspectives are harnessed.
- Integrity: Models and practices the highest ethical and professional standards; demonstrates pride and personal interest in our patients, partners, and fellow team members, deeply engaging in the business. Makes decisions, with a focus on doing the right thing; treats team members, our customers, partners and vendors with dignity, consideration, open-mindedness, and respect.
- Accountability: Always shows initiative, demonstrates a bias to action and gets things done. Actively accepts responsibility for diverse roles, obligations and actions that positively influence patient and customer outcomes, our partnerships, and the healthcare needs of our communities.
- FLEXIBILITY - Open to change and new information; adapts behavior or work methods in response to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles; effectively deals with ambiguity.
- INTERPERSONAL – Develops and maintains excellent working relationships within HR and other business departments.
- BUILDING RAPPORT - Exercises skill and diplomacy to establish HR as a trusted, credible business partner; creates buy-in with customers
- ORAL COMMUNICATION - Expresses information (ideas or facts) to individuals or groups effectively, taking into account the audience and nature of the information (technical, sensitive, controversial, etc.); makes clear and convincing oral presentations; listens to others, attends to nonverbal cues, and responds appropriately.
- PROBLEM SOLVING – Identifies problems; determines accuracy and relevance of information; uses sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and to make recommendations.
- SELF-MANAGEMENT – Sets well-defined and realistic personal goals; displays a high level of initiative, effort, and commitment towards completing assignments in a timely manner; works with minimal supervision; is motivated to achieve; demonstrates responsible behavior.
- TECHNICAL COMPETENCE – Uses or gains knowledge that is necessary to perform the major functions that are described above (i.e., familiar with state/local laws that govern employment and can translate those into providing advice.)
- WRITING – Recognizes and uses correct English grammar, punctuation, and spelling; communicates information in a succinct and organized manner; produces written information that is appropriate for the intended audience.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE – Demonstrates a results-oriented focus for delivering appropriate services in an accurate, complete, and timely fashion.
- TEAMWORK/COLLABORATION – Demonstrates skills and abilities in collaborative efforts with experience in team/project-oriented activities.
- RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT – Maintains good communication and a positive relationship with employees at all levels of the organization to promote employee satisfaction. Projects excellent customer relations in all interactions.
- ORGANIZATION - Advanced organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments and request.
- Acts as a liaison between the customer experience department and other departments in the company: Center Operations, IT, Billing, Marketing, to ensure the Voice of the Customer in heard
- Act as a primary point-of contact for expedient resolutions to customer requests.
- Prime responsibility to ensure Customer Experience SLA's are met
- Demonstrate professional and courteous presence by providing excellent customer support through multiple channels of communication (i.e., email, phone, chat)
- Manage communication between customers and internal departments (stake holders) to avoid delays and or service failures.
- Provide answers to customers by identifying the problem, researching answers, guiding them through corrective steps if needed, and escalating queries to the appropriate department when needed for resolution.
- Work within a queue support model (Zendesk)t as the overall point for inbound Customer questions and requests through the ticketing system.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to provide detailed feedback on services to ensure that our processes are fixed or improved with customer experience as the priority.
- Provide customers with exceptional service by understanding their requests and offering accurate, thoughtful, and timely solutions.
- Create documentation in our Knowledge Base to constantly improve our services and processes from a tiered perspective.
- Work closely with the Stakeholder Management teams to ensure Customers requests are being addressed before they reach an escalation point.
- Have a full understanding of GoHealth products, services, and offerings. This includes proactively communicating with stakeholders for all updates.
- Partner with the larger support teams to work on projects as needed
- Advocate for customers by identifying trends in issues and suggesting improvements to processes, policies, and products.
- All other duties as assigned.
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Houston, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.