Content Marketing Director (REMOTE)
Work within the Dignity Health market
San Francisco, CA| Marketing
Position Summary:GoHealth Urgent Care is transforming urgent care through an innovative model with a deep patient and consumer focus, data-driven operations and cutting-edge technology. GoHealth UC is one of the fastest growing urgent care companies in the country with approximately 100 locations across New York, Oregon, Washington, California and Connecticut and additional sites under contract over the next 12 months.
With a strong emphasis on patient satisfaction, GoHealth UC uses Business Intelligence solutions to make informed, data-driven decisions. The innovative and award-winning clinic design, website, and mobile check-in solutions lead to improved patient experiences, as well as operational efficiencies. GoHealth UC has a unique partnership model and a multi-channel marketing strategy that focuses on the communities it serves and enhances brand awareness, fueling growth for the organization in existing and future markets.
The GoHealth UC joint venture model has proven to be extremely effective and competitively differentiating. Prominent co-branding with its large, integrated health system partners and deep IT integration have led to increased volume and financial results, as well as improved clinical quality. GoHealth UC’s unique health system collaboration model has given its patients greater access to the entire healthcare continuum through same day or next day referrals to primary care physicians, specialists, and other ancillary services.
TPG Growth, one of the world’s leading investment funds, invested in GoHealth Urgent Care in 2014 to help launch the new urgent care brand and its national growth plan. TPG Growth is the middle market and growth equity investment platform of TPG, the world’s largest private equity firm with over $94 billion of assets under management.
We are looking for a content leader, developer, storyteller, and messaging maven. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Content Marketing Manager is responsible for the development of articles, blogs, newsletters, social infographics, videos, and web content—all of which are created to nurture and grow leads, increase our brand awareness and positioning, conversion and retention.
The ideal candidate has experience producing engaging short-form and long-form content for specific channels (e.g., email, blog, LinkedIn, Twitter, website, etc.). He/She has built audiences online and/or offline by sharing compelling, relevant content. He/She have a dual-minded approach: highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, rely on data to make decisions and measure and optimize content consumption.
The Content Manager will collaborate with campaign marketers, service providers, and external influencers to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience. He/She needs to engage, influence and ultimately convince others that his/her creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. In addition, the Content Manager will empower our customers to tell their story, position our best-in-class offering, and drive significant growth for the company.
- Demand Planning and Execution:
- Influence content strategy by working with marketing, operations and provider teams to identify and fulfill content needs for all phases of the patient's journey and campaign lifecycle.
- Develop and maintain editorial calendars and content project plans. Build and deliver content based on an established roadmap/editorial calendar that supports our programs and campaigns.
- Create compelling, well-researched content across multiple platforms that effectively communicates our value proposition, drives leads, generates press interest, and drives conversion of prospects to patients—essentially for all stages of the marketing pipeline.
- Develop content to accelerate our marketing funnel and drive nurturing programs, including website copy, landing pages, email campaign content, testimonials, webinars, podcasts. Create long-form content that establishes thought-leadership, such as articles, blog posts, videos, presentations, podcasts, and speeches.
- Develop our voice and craft interesting, well-researched content to drive traffic, engage and convert target audiences, and improve shared content across social media and digital channels.
- Create, edit and review content for messaging, style guidelines, brand consistency, and voice; provide education and guidance to ensure high quality for all GoHealth content.
- Manage website content and our content library, completing regular content and performance audits and updating pieces as needed. An understanding of SEO is a must.
- Train and mentor Marketing Specialists. Provide regular, constructive and direct feedback to help team excel at their job and experience the satisfaction of professional growth.
- Lead the investigation and research of emerging content distribution channels – specifically, what content requirements are needed and how to go about creating it according to defined personas and customer journey.
- Track the market for trends, benchmarks, opportunities, competitive tactics, best practices, tools/platforms, etc. and use that information to make recommendations.
- Monitor and analyze GoHealth competitive position in search rankings and other forms of competitive benchmarking for priority terms and content.
- Help implement research and tracking that will monitor the brand and build an understanding of brand perception.
- Develop relationships with leaders and develop a sound understanding of the GoHealth experience to serve as a valued business advisor in leading the market’s content marketing strategy, creating content programs, budgets, and assets.
- Serve as the key contact with agency partners and manage working relationships and budgets to fulfill content marketing, creative, digital and print projects.
- Work closely with local and operational teams on design and asset creation as it relates to supporting efforts in each assigned market/region.
- Collaborate with legal and compliance, to ensure content is approved and registered for trademark and intellectual property rights where relevant.
- Build and own relationships with appropriate external vendors as needed.
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand content performance and conversion for each stage of the funnel and for all markets.
- Track and analyze campaign impact and success through keyword research, funnel dynamics, campaign expansion and optimizations, competitive analysis, and A/B multivariate testing: landing pages, creative display, and ad copy.
- Ensure proper tagging in Google Tag Manager for campaign assets and web functions for tracking and reporting.
- Work with an analyst to develop, track and regularly report on search growth, social growth, conversion growth and key drivers, including operational metrics, providing trend dashboard tracking progress for high priority areas, campaigns and referring links. Build custom reports in Google Analytics to track goals, content efficiency, engagement and such. Use Google Analytics to find content ideas and understand conversion attribution.
- Analyze online and offline customer behavior and journey and build a multi-touch attribution model.
- Provide game-changing content initiatives beyond the scope of reactive requests that help drive significant growth for our business.
- Identify and analyze competitor techniques, as well as benchmarking GoHealth UC performance against competitors.
- Communicate outcomes and plans frequently with appropriate business leaders, partners, operators, and their teams. Including Excel and PowerPoint write-ups.
- BA/BS in Marketing or liberal arts
- 3-5 years of experience in a content role
- Excellent writing and communication skills are given
- A versatile self-starter that can create high-level content strategies while simultaneously executing on content pieces
- A strong portfolio of original writing, preferably both B2C and B2B
- Project management skills to develop and manage editorial schedules and drive to a deadline
- An understanding of SEO and how to optimize content for target keywords
- Experience with A/B testing and helping construct marketing campaigns
- High editorial standards and an obsession with grammar and punctuation—Oxford comma enthusiasts preferred
- Experience creating video content, including writing scripts, storylines, and managing the production process, is a plus
- Healthcare marketing understanding a plus – but dynamic performance marketing mindset a must
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We invite military veterans to apply for our positions. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
San Francisco is Northern California’s cultural, commercial and financial center, and home to approximately 850,000 residents. Its culture is one of diversity and inclusion. Attractions include the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, Fisherman’s Wharf, Chinatown, colorful Victorian houses and classic cable cars. There are beautiful views and parks, including the Japanese Tea Garden and San Francisco Botanical Garden. In addition to being in the capital of technology, you’ll find fantastic shopping, diverse nightlife and exquisite cuisine. Choose from many charming neighborhoods with great nearby schools and colleges.