Construction and Facilities Coordinator
Rockville Centre, NY| Operations
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Technical Certification preferred
- 2+ years of facility support or construction experience preferred
- Manage external vendors including the General Contractor, Architect, expediter, real estate broker, security vendor, sign installers and cleaning staff
- Work directly with and provide superior customer service to the construction manager, leadership, center managers, operations staff, providers and clinic team members toward keeping our clinics a “Class A” facility.
- Detail oriented, able to rely on experience and judgment to perform a variety of tasks, lead and participate on a team, and plan and accomplish goals
- Wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, motivational abilities
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Experience managing external vendors
- High energy and self-motivation
- Strong desire to learn and grow with the company
- Project management – planning for and meeting deadlines with complex projects
- Willingness to learn and grow
- General knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, electrical, utilities
- Supporting multi-retail locations
- Provide weekly updates to the development team on the progress of construction and maintenance
- Manage the center maintenance by responding to maintenance tickets, scheduling work with vendors and coordinating with our staff
- Coordinate construction and maintenance schedules for projects from lease execution to opening
- Coordinate construction and maintenance budgets
- Facilitate communication between our operations team of ongoing maintenance issues
- Coordinate repairs to the centers and provide timely communication on schedule
- Ensure centers are being cleaned and maintained properly by our external vendor
- Setup electrical and gas accounts with the local utility companies
- Implement and manage maintenance programs across all centers.
- Coordinate snow removal across our network of clinics.
- Partner with our landlords to ensure our facilities are well maintained
- Provide weekly updates to the development team on the progress of construction
- Vetting numerous vendors to provide services and/or supplies for the Clinic
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, healthcare, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, facilities management, engineer, retail project manager, commercial construction, retail store construction, retail building, project manager, store development, USA,
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding urgent care career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: the flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust or burn them out, providers can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives. And our practice model helps free them from excessive paperwork and overly burdensome regulatory programs that take away from the time they could spend providing the highest-quality care for their patients.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Welcome to the East Coast epicenter for commerce, finance, media, art, fashion, research, technology and entertainment. New York is among the world’s most linguistically and culturally diverse cities. Its many attractions include the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero Memorial, Metropolitan Museum of Art and Central Park. Enjoy the nighttime neon of Times Square. Ride the Staten Island Ferry, see a concert at Radio City Music Hall or catch an exciting Broadway show. Though New York is the city that never sleeps, it’s made up of regions that are great places to raise a family — Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Long Island and Westchester County. And all offer a great selection of neighborhoods and homes, plus excellent schools and renowned local colleges and universities.