Construction and Facilities Coordinator
Remote, | Administration
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
The Construction and Facilities Coordinator supports the corporate mission of providing the public access to health care by coordinating the real estate, design, construction, and maintenance of our centers as we rapidly grow. This position requires a person who can take ownership of the process and drive our external vendors to completion. They should be able to meet challenges head on and move to a quick resolution. Responsibilities include coordination of our external vendors including the general contractor, Architect, expeditor, real estate broker, security vendor, sign installers and cleaning staff. Work directly with the construction manager, leadership, center managers, operations staff, providers and clinic team members toward keeping our clinics a "Class A" facility.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Technical Certification preferred
- 2+ years of facility support or construction experience preferred
- Detail oriented, able to rely on experience and judgment to perform a variety of tasks, lead and participate on a team, and plan and accomplish goals
- Multi-site facility experience or knowledge of management of a network of facilities in a retail-like environment.
- Wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Exceptional writing and communication skills â€“ including the ability to communicate technical information
- Effective at creating partnership with operational management and other executives.
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Experience managing external vendors
- High energy and self-motivation
- Strong desire to learn and grow with the company
Travel to several markets across the United States for the purposes of:
- Overseeing facilities maintenance repairs in 150+ urgent care locations
- Support the director of development in the build-out and opening of new urgent care centers(s) including the design, scheduling, budgeting and maintenance
- Support the director of development in the take over and conversions of existing urgent cares
- Be on call for work related emergencies 7 days a week for all markets
- Manage the center maintenance by responding to maintenance tickets, scheduling work with vendors and coordinating with our staff in all 10+ states within the 7+ Joint Venture partnerships
- Vetting numerous vendors to provide services and/or supplies for the centers
- Coordinate repairs to the centers and provide timely communication on schedule
- Facilitate communication between our operations team of on going maintenance issues
- Coordinate construction and maintenance schedules for projects from lease execution to opening
- Setup electrical, gas, water, and sewer accounts with the local utility companies
- Ensure preventive maintenance programs are maintained for all required equipment.
- Coordinate snow removal across our network of clinics.
- Provide weekly updates to the development team on the progress of construction and maintenance
- Partner with our landlords and property management firms to ensure our facilities are well maintained
- Utilize in-house counsel for legal assistance on issues with landlords meeting their commitments to the facilities
- Coordinate construction and maintenance budgets
- Review for accuracy and approves facility related invoices bills for A/P
- Ensure centers are being cleaned and maintained properly by our external vendors
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Michigan, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.