Compensation & Benefits Specialist
Atlanta, GA | Human Resources (People Team)
GoHealth Urgent Care partners with healthcare systems across the country to provide unparalleled experiences for our customers, employees, partners and community. We live our values of innovation, collaboration, diversity/inclusion, courage/integrity and accountability. We believe in promoting from within and the value of each team member. Check us out as we are growing and in need of professionals whose mission and values coincide with GoHealth!
The Compensation and Benefits Specialist provides support to the People Team and other departments throughout the organization providing compensation support and benefit program administration for the organization.
This Compensation and Benefits Specialist will also provide benefit administration support for new hires, day to day benefit changes for team members, the annual benefits open enrollment as well as benefits compliance such as ACA, Plan notices, etc
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or a related field required
- 1+ years of compensation, benefits or other human resources analytics experience required.
- Experience using Excel required.
- Health care experience in multi-state analysis preferred.
- Experience in managing and implementing projects and strategic change initiatives preferred.
- Benefits experience preferred.
- CCP, PHR or SPHR or other Human Resource Certification preferred
- Responsible for day-to-day administration of Dayforce HRIS.
- Review and approve routine team member changes that impact status and compensation.
- Request offer letters for Talent Acquisition team to process internal transitions and follow up with team members for any processes that are not completed.
- Assist with new hire benefit enrollment, including sending communication and responding to inquiries.
- Assist and mass data entry and uploads into Dayforce.
- Send notification to team members for employment status changes and benefit eligibility status changes.
- This role will provide support on the performance evaluation process as needed. Support may include tracking status of forms, follow-ups and running report during the performance review period.
- Adhere to compensation guidelines, recommend changes and communication of the guidelines.
- Assist with annual benefits open enrollment and new hire benefits enrollment.
- Assist with file loads to benefit vendors.
- Benefits Compliance (ACA, Plan notices, COBRA, testing)
- Assists People Team with special projects including spreadsheets for tracking. Special projects include any Compliance related projects or employee engagement projects.
- Regulatory Compliance: Works with leaders to assist them in knowing/understanding components of HR standards so they can remain compliant (i.e., I-9/E-Verify, timely Performance Evaluations, license/certification renewal etc.).
- All other duties as assigned.
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.