Atlanta, GA | Human Resources (People Team)
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
The Compensation Analyst provides support to the People Team and other departments throughout the organization providing compensation analysis support and benefit program administration. This role will be responsible for providing compensation recommendations, evaluating new positions, assigning grades to new and current roles and ongoing reclassification and supporting performance evaluation process as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or a related field required
- 2+ years of compensation, benefits or other human resources analytics experience required.
- Experience using Excel required.
- Health care experience in multi-state analysis preferred.
- Experience in managing and implementing projects and strategic change initiatives preferred.
CCP, PHR or SPHR or other Human Resource Certification preferred
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Collaboration: Takes ownership for collectively establishing productive partnerships and relationships and seek to gain joint understanding of priorities and objectives so that the greater good of the organization and those we serve is always at the forefront.
- Innovation: Consistently uses good judgment, applying creativity to overcome obstacles and increasing effectiveness and efficiency though process and other forms of innovation.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Fosters diversity and inclusion, to be able to better understand team members, our customers and partners. Engages the strengths and talents of each GoHealth team member, creating an environment of involvement, respect and connection where the richness of ideas, backgrounds and perspectives are harnessed.
- Integrity: Models and practices the highest ethical and professional standards; demonstrates pride and personal interest in our patients, partners and fellow team members, deeply engaging in the business. Makes decisions, with a focus on doing the right thing; treats team members, our customers, partners and vendors with dignity, consideration, open-mindedness and respect.
- Accountability: Always shows initiative, demonstrates a bias to action and gets things done. Actively accepts responsibility for diverse roles, obligations and actions that positively influence patient and customer outcomes, our partnerships and the healthcare needs of our communities.
- DECISION MAKING – Makes sound, well-informed, and objective decisions; perceives the impact and implications of decisions; commits to action, even in uncertain situations, to accomplish organizational goals; cause change.
- FLEXIBILITY - Open to change and new information; adapts behavior or work methods in response to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles; effectively deals with ambiguity.
- INTERPERSONAL – Develops and maintains excellent working relationships within HR and other business departments.
- BUILDING RAPPORT - Exercises skill and diplomacy to establish HR as a trusted, credible business partner; creates buy-in with customers.
- ORAL COMMUNICATION - Expresses information (ideas or facts) to individuals or groups effectively, taking into account the audience and nature of the information (technical, sensitive, controversial, etc.); makes clear and convincing oral presentations; listens to others, attends to nonverbal cues, and responds appropriately.
- PROBLEM SOLVING – Identifies problems; determines accuracy and relevance of information; uses sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and to make recommendations.
- SELF-MANAGEMENT – Sets well-defined and realistic personal goals; displays a high level of initiative, effort, and commitment towards completing assignments in a timely manner; works with minimal supervision; is motivated to achieve; demonstrates responsible behavior.
- TECHNICAL COMPETENCE – Uses or gains knowledge that is necessary to perform the major functions that are described above (i.e., familiar with state/local laws that govern employment and can translate those into providing advice.)
- WRITING – Recognizes and uses correct English grammar, punctuation, and spelling; communicates information in a succinct and organized manner; produces written information that is appropriate for the intended audience.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE – Demonstrates a results oriented focus for delivering appropriate services in an accurate, complete, and timely fashion.
- TEAMWORK/COLLABORATION – Demonstrates skills and abilities in collaborative efforts with experience in team/project oriented activities.
- RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT – Maintains good communication and a positive relationship with employees at all levels of the organization to promote employee satisfaction. Projects excellent customer relations in all interactions.
- Provide day to day support to the Talent Acquisition Partners to provide recommendations for compensation offers.
- Review candidate resumes to verify applicable experience to provide compensation recommendations.
- Provide recommendation for updates to the Market Compensation Grids.
- Responsible for day-to-day administration of Dayforce HRIS.
- Review and approve routine team member changes that impact status and compensation.
- Request offer letters for Talent Acquisition team to process internal transitions and follow up with team members for any processes that are not completed.
- Create and update job grades for each market. Assignment of each position to the proper job grade in each market.
- This role will provide support on the performance evaluation process as needed. Support may include tracking status of forms, follow-ups and running report during the performance review period.
- Review process workflow and provide recommendations for updates to process or create new processes.
- Assist with creating Compensation guidelines and procedures for distribution.
- Analysis of salary surveys to determine salary range of current and new positions depending on geographic location.
- Review of job descriptions and aid managers in writing the job descriptions.
- Adhere to compensation guidelines, recommend changes and communication of the guidelines.
- Review of salary changes and peer review of the salary changes in the human resources information system.
- Administer annual benefits open enrollment and new hire benefits enrollment.
- Projects: Assist the HR team with projects via planning, project management, data gathering and analysis.
- Partnerships: Establishes productive relationships and rapport with customers to gain joint understanding of business goals, strengths, and opportunities providing timely follow up on issues/concerns. This includes being there to listen.
- Field Support: Supports and assists with implementation of People Team initiatives to enhance successful rollout and acceptance throughout the organization. Alerts Manager on high-risk situations that may have an impact on the organization. Provide support for People Team initiatives to assure the successful rollout and acceptance of initiatives, policies, and programs throughout the organization.
- Assists People Team with special projects including spreadsheets for tracking. Special projects include any Compliance related projects or employee engagement projects.
- Regulatory Compliance: Works with leaders to assist them in knowing/understanding components of HR standards so they can remain compliant (i.e. FLSA regulations, audits, performance evaluations, internal equity, etc.)
- All other duties as assigned.
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Houston, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.