Clinical Educator (Medical Assistant or Rad Tech preferred)
San Francisco, CA| Field Educators
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Training, Education, Sciences or business related discipline preferred
- 1+ years of experience in a medical setting, preferably in urgent care
- 6+ months experience in providing training or learning
- Proven experience and knowledge of training processes, facilitation and procedures
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Use of EMR (eCW or EPIC) required
- Medical terminology
- Clinical skills in POCT, vitals intake, laboratory
- MA or ARRT certification preferred
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We invite military veterans to apply for our positions. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care, trainer, training, development, training and development
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
San Francisco is Northern California’s cultural, commercial and financial center, and home to approximately 850,000 residents. Its culture is one of diversity and inclusion. Attractions include the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, Fisherman’s Wharf, Chinatown, colorful Victorian houses and classic cable cars. There are beautiful views and parks, including the Japanese Tea Garden and San Francisco Botanical Garden. In addition to being in the capital of technology, you’ll find fantastic shopping, diverse nightlife and exquisite cuisine. Choose from many charming neighborhoods with great nearby schools and colleges.