Clinical Application Analyst
Rockville Centre, NY| Information Technology
Northwell Health-GoHealth Urgent Care has received the highest level of recognition for urgent care centers—an accreditation from the Urgent Care Association of America (UCAOA). Of the approximately 8,100 urgent care centers in this country, only 545 have attained UCAOA's accreditation.
The Clinical Application Analyst is responsible for providing exceptional support for GoHealth clinicians, staff, and operational leaders throughout the organization. As a Clinical Application analyst, you will be partnering with physician champions and MA leads to understand their workflows, ensure the technologies and systems are aiding their ability to provide great patient care, and working with them to enhance the patient’s overall experience.
This position also plays a key role in researching and resolving workflow and software problems as part of daily operational support. They will also be comfortable working both as an individual contributor and as part of a team with frequent opportunities to interact with GoHealth stakeholders in different roles throughout the organization and with vendors/partners to achieve success on key operational initiatives.
- Building and managing relationships with our physician champion and medical director to understand clinical workflows and how the software systems aid in patient care.
- Provide system-level support and troubleshooting of clinical and practice management systems/software.
- Work with business and operations leadership to define new workflows and system build/solutions to accomplish operational initiatives.
- Create and publish communications around technology and workflow changes such as quick tips, e-learning, or just-in-time content.
- Work with Application vendor support to resolve break-fix problems within the applications and systems.
- Document, communicate, and help to resolve feedback, questions, and enhancement requests along with others on the GoHealth IT and operations staff.
- Provide on-site support to new providers and clinical staff.
- Escalating risks and issues as appropriate to the project sponsor and/or the external partner.
- Assisting in identification of opportunities for process and quality improvement both internally to GoHealth and in patient flow or clinic operations.
- Providing excellent customer service to staff and external and internal project stakeholders.
- Will be collaborating with a great team of people moving exciting projects forward and working to improve systems and process along the way.
- All other duties as assigned.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid analytical problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot technical systems
- Ability to work collaboratively and professionally with all levels in dynamic situations
- Experience working within a healthcare environment doing EMR/IT design, system build, and end-user support.
- Experience with eClinicalWorks EMR setup and administration is preferred
- Expertise in healthcare business processes within physician practices and associated application software necessary to support those processes within an integrated delivery system.
- 4-year degree required (or equivalent experience)
GoHealth Urgent Care invites military veterans to apply for our positions.
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, healthcare, medical, clinical, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, information systems, information technology, BS, statistics, MBA, information technology management, MSIT, database administration, bachelor’s degree in computer information systems
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding urgent care career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: the flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust or burn them out, providers can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives. And our practice model helps free them from excessive paperwork and overly burdensome regulatory programs that take away from the time they could spend providing the highest-quality care for their patients.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Welcome to the East Coast epicenter for commerce, finance, media, art, fashion, research, technology and entertainment. New York is among the world’s most linguistically and culturally diverse cities. Its many attractions include the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero Memorial, Metropolitan Museum of Art and Central Park. Enjoy the nighttime neon of Times Square. Ride the Staten Island Ferry, see a concert at Radio City Music Hall or catch an exciting Broadway show. Though New York is the city that never sleeps, it’s made up of regions that are great places to raise a family — Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Long Island and Westchester County. And all offer a great selection of neighborhoods and homes, plus excellent schools and renowned local colleges and universities.