Clinical Admin Coordinator - FT Temporary
San Francisco, CA | Center Operations
GoHealth Urgent Care partners with healthcare systems across the country to provide unparalleled experiences for our customers, employees, partners and community. We live our values of innovation, collaboration, diversity/inclusion, courage/integrity and accountability. We believe in promoting from within and the value of each team member. Check us out as we are growing and in need of professionals whose mission and values coincide with GoHealth!
The Clinic Administrative Coordinator is responsible for administrative support for the centers. Responsibilities include but are not limited to data collection, data entry, state reporting, answering telephone, routing incoming calls to appropriate party, and scheduling patient appointments.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years’ experience in a Customer Service role
- Experience with electronic medical records
- Medical Office experience preferred
- Compile data and conduct data entry in the EMR system
- Responsible for data entry of confidential patient information
- Prepare reports for state and county reporting for patient information
- Follow up with the Public Health department on reporting inquiries
- Report COVID test results to the county and state health departments
- Scan information into EMR and fax forms to the state
- Track performance education and training for team members
- Responsible for patient scheduling for on-site and off-site visits
- Answer patient’s questions; provide comfort zone for patients in preparation for visit
- Resolves most questions and problems and refers only the most complex issues to higher levels
- Responsible for inbound and outbound patients calls for questions and follow ups after patient visits.
- May be required to help at the front desk as needed.
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
San Francisco is Northern California’s cultural, commercial and financial center, and home to approximately 850,000 residents. Its culture is one of diversity and inclusion. Attractions include the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, Fisherman’s Wharf, Chinatown, colorful Victorian houses and classic cable cars. There are beautiful views and parks, including the Japanese Tea Garden and San Francisco Botanical Garden. In addition to being in the capital of technology, you’ll find fantastic shopping, diverse nightlife and exquisite cuisine. Choose from many charming neighborhoods with great nearby schools and colleges.