Certified/Registered Medical Assistant
Vancouver, WA| Medical Assistants
GoHealth Urgent Care is seeking motivated and friendly Certified/Registered Medical Assistants in our Vancouver, WA centers.
Our medical assistants take an active role in our patient experience, beginning the moment a someone walks through our door. If you're passionate about great service and have experience in an urgent care, medical office or hospital setting, GoHealth Urgent Care is looking for you. We have competitive compensation and offer full benefits.
- Maintain a welcoming environment for people
- Hospitality, check in and registration
- Verifying insurances
- Collecting and processing co-pays
- Taking vital signs and documenting findings in the medical records
- Performing and documenting daily controls and calibrations of laboratory equipment when needed
- Assisting providers with special procedures and exams, including ensuring the patient is properly prepared for examination by the provider and assisting the patient after the examination or procedure
- Work with radiology technologist on clinical/reception tasks, stocking and cleaning rooms
- Basic Medical Assistant duties
- Ability to type quickly, basic computer knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Detail oriented, able to rely on experience and judgment to perform a variety of tasks, participate on a team, and accomplish goals
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Able to interact and treat all persons with fairness, respect and sensitivity to cultural/social differences
- Medical assistant experience required (EKG, venipuncture, strapping & splinting, wound care, perform rapid testing such as strep, mono, flu, UA)
- Front desk experience preferred
- Experience with electronic medical records
Job Type: Full-time Float
Required licenses or certifications:
- Certified Medical Assistant (AAMA or NCCT)
- Registered Medical Assistant (RMA)
GoHealth Urgent Care invites military veterans to apply for our positions.
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
The Greater Portland market spans both Washington and Oregon. Magnificent Mount Hood is always in view, accessed by the historic Columbia River Highway, which winds through beautiful rivers, waterfalls, valleys and scenic sights. Local attractions include the Pittock Mansion, St. Johns Bridge, the International Rose Test Garden, Lan Su Chinese Garden, and the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry. There are also many wineries and breweries, the Portland Farmers Market, and lots of local music and nightlife — plus great shopping and restaurants. And you’ll find many friendly neighborhoods with great schools.