CRM and Email Marketing Manager (REMOTE)
Work within the Dignity Health market
San Francisco, CA| Marketing
Position Summary:GoHealth Urgent Care is transforming urgent care through an innovative model with a deep patient and consumer focus, data-driven operations and cutting-edge technology. GoHealth UC is one of the fastest growing urgent care companies in the country approximately 100 locations across New York, Connecticut, Missouri, Oklahoma, Oregon, Washington, and California, and dozens of additional sites under contract over the next 12 months.
With a strong emphasis on patient satisfaction, GoHealth UC uses Business Intelligence solutions to make informed, data-driven decisions. Innovative and award-winning clinic design, website and mobile check-in solutions lead to improved patient experiences, as well as operational efficiencies. GoHealth UC has a unique partnership model and a multi-channel marketing strategy that focuses on the communities it serves and enhances brand awareness, fueling growth for the organization in existing and future markets.
The GoHealth UC joint venture model has proven to be extremely effective and competitively differentiating. Prominent co-branding with its large, integrated health system partners and deep IT integration have led to increased volume and financial results, as well as improved clinical quality. GoHealth UC’s unique health system collaboration model has given its patients greater access to the entire healthcare continuum through the same day or next day referrals to primary care physicians, specialists, and other ancillary services.
TPG Growth, one of the world’s leading investment funds, invested in GoHealth Urgent Care in 2014 to help launch the new urgent care brand and its national growth plan. TPG Growth is the middle market and growth equity investment platform of TPG, the world’s largest private equity firm with over $78 billion of assets under management.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the CRM & Email Marketing Manager will help reimagine our CRM and build a best-in-class experience. You’ll focus on our patients’ lifecycles and be heavily involved in designing and delivering creative, automation and messaging to improve conversion.
The CRM & Email Marketing Manager is a dynamic leader who is motivated, results-oriented, strategic, well-organized, and customer-obsessed. You will develop, execute and evaluate email marketing campaigns to communicate with our patients and to support growth initiatives for GoHealth Urgent Care. You are also analytical, highly detail-oriented, possess an eye for design, able to build strong cross-functional relationships and work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing multi-channel retail environment.
If you’re full of ideas and are looking for a positive, fast-paced environment to put them into action, read on.
Email Marketing and Optimization:
- Define, lead, and drive our email marketing strategy to activate, retain, and engage our growing patient base. Develop lead scoring and nurture pathways.
- Own the marketing automation tool, overseeing all functional operations, including tool configuration and reporting.
- Manage daily operations of the email marketing channel – marketing calendar, creative design, execution and deployment of email campaigns, A/B testing and measurement. Communicate with internal stakeholders re: campaign timing, targeting, content and scope.
- Responsible for accuracy and robustness of contact and lead data.
- Develop new email templates and testing strategies that deliver against return on investment (ROI) targets through a segmented customer base. Collaborate with stakeholders to determine content strategy and ensure brand guidelines are followed in emails. Launch and support emails and email requirements, adhering to HIPAA and other regulatory compliance. Manage email lists and define the appropriate audiences for various communications.
- Provide regular analysis and recommendations to improve campaign performance and effectiveness and contribute to Marketing Reports.
- Identify conversion roadblocks and opportunities for improvement across the organization to support the consumer journey pathway.
- Work closely with Analytics to regularly report email performance, use data to continuously test, measure and optimize the email marketing program.
- Email marketing operations and end-to-end campaign management (4+ years)
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of A/B testing and holdout test methodologies, ability to draw conclusions from data and take action accordingly
- Entrepreneurial spirit to build channel strategy and operations from scratch and openness to testing and learning
- Eye for creative design and basic copywriting skills preferred
- Expertise in email best practices, including segmentation, deliverability, and copy and design approaches
- Working knowledge of HTML for email coding
- Results-driven, the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and develop processes
- Strong understanding of ISP feedback loops, whitelists, and IP reputation
- Expert in email best practices, opt-in rules, and CAN-SPAM law
- A team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals to gather requirements and feedback to support ad hoc and recurring email messaging
- HTML markup skills a plus
- Healthcare or retail industry experience a plus
- Cross-channel marketing experience (SMS, Push, In-App) a plus
- Basic knowledge of Adobe’s Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience with email governance
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We invite military veterans to apply for our positions. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
San Francisco is Northern California’s cultural, commercial and financial center, and home to approximately 850,000 residents. Its culture is one of diversity and inclusion. Attractions include the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, Fisherman’s Wharf, Chinatown, colorful Victorian houses and classic cable cars. There are beautiful views and parks, including the Japanese Tea Garden and San Francisco Botanical Garden. In addition to being in the capital of technology, you’ll find fantastic shopping, diverse nightlife and exquisite cuisine. Choose from many charming neighborhoods with great nearby schools and colleges.