Business Intelligence Report Developer
Atlanta, GA| Operations
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
As an integral member of our team, the Business Intelligence (BI) Report Developer is responsible for the design, development, implementation, and support of mission-critical enterprise BI reports. Working with cross-functional teams, you will participate to gather and document reporting requirements to meet business needs. Using your skills and experience as a BI Report Developer, you will then use those requirements to design, develop, test, and implement reports and dashboards drawn from our data warehouse.
BA/BS in a relevant field or equivalent combination of experience, education and training required.
- 3-5 years experience developing and implementing enterprise-scale reports and dashboards preferred.
- Relevant work experience with web-based reporting tools, such as BIME, Tableau, Domo, or Power BI required.
- User Experience Design (UXD)/User Interface Design (UID) experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with SQL, R, or Python preferred.
- Retail, healthcare, and economic expertise a major plus.
BI certifications preferred.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Understanding of data integration issues (validation and cleaning), familiarity with complex data and structures.
- Excellent interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills are required to support working in project environments that includes internal, external and customer teams.
- Strong analytical skills and intuition, capable of making decisions based on analysis and experience.
- Experience ensuring data integrity and accuracy through quality control techniques
- Ability to work both in a team and independently when required.
- Ability to communicate clearly and often regarding project progress, challenges, and/or issues.
- Programming/scripting experience would be a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, and assess and adjust quickly to changing priorities.
- Collaboration: Takes ownership of collectively establishing productive partnerships and relationships and seek to gain a joint understanding of priorities and objectives so that the greater good of the organization and those we serve is always at the forefront.
- Innovation: Consistently uses good judgment, applying creativity to overcome obstacles and increasing effectiveness and efficiency through process and other forms of innovation.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Fosters diversity and inclusion, to be able to better understand team members, our customers and partners. Engages the strengths and talents of each GoHealth team member, creating an environment of involvement, respect and connection where the richness of ideas, backgrounds and perspectives are harnessed.
- Integrity: Models and practices the highest ethical and professional standards; demonstrates pride and personal interest in our patients, partners and fellow team members, deeply engaging in the business. Makes decisions, with a focus on doing the right thing; treats team members, our customers, partners and vendors with dignity, consideration, open-mindedness and respect.
- Accountability: Always shows initiative, demonstrates a bias to action and gets things done. Actively accepts responsibility for diverse roles, obligations and actions that positively influence patient and customer outcomes, our partnerships and the healthcare needs of our communities.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Preferred
BIME, SQL, R, and Python
- Work with all relevant stakeholders to gather business requirements for reports and dashboards.
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to create the required reports and dashboards.
- Interface with the Data Team to scope data requirements for source data.
- Create required reports and dashboards from specifications leveraging best practices in UXD/UID.
- Create and maintain a report dictionary for all existing and developed reports and dashboards.
- Ensure the integrity of the report and dashboard library by maintaining proper version control and removing obsolete reports and dashboards.
- Provide support as required to ensure the availability and performance of existing and developed reports and dashboards for both external and internal users.
- Ensure proper configuration management and change controls are implemented for all reports and dashboards.
- Provide technical assistance and cross-training to other team members.
- Design training curriculum to educate end-users on all reports and dashboards relevant to their role.
- Deliver web-based and on-site training to end-users.
- Design and implement technological best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes.
- Must be able to perform duties with moderate to low supervision.
Note: this job description is not inclusive of all the duties of the position. You may be asked by leaders to perform other duties. Management reserves the right to revise this position description at any time.
GoHealth Urgent Care invites military veterans to apply for our positions.
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, healthcare, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, Certified Business Intelligence Professional, CBIP, Business Intelligence Professional, M.S. in Business Analytics, Database Management, BIDA, SAS
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding urgent care career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: the flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust or burn them out, providers can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives. And our practice model helps free them from excessive paperwork and overly burdensome regulatory programs that take away from the time they could spend providing the highest-quality care for their patients.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.