Business Development Sales Rep
Travel required within the Bay area.
San Bruno, CA | Business Development / Sales
Position Summary:At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
The business to business representative is responsible for driving revenue by calling on businesses, helping connect us with local employers to drive volume to our urgent care centers. The sale of visits related to the Health Care Security Ordinance is a big part of this role.
Travel required within the Bay area.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Two years of business to business sales experience
- Proven sales/marketing track record with documentation of consistent sales activity
- Acceptable MVR and valid driver’s license
- A minimum of 2 years of outside sales experience – B2B
- Familiarity with healthcare
- Ability make immediate impact to sales growth within assigned territory
- Ability to cultivate new relationships and develop new business and referrals
- Effective communication
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of HSCO
- Collaboration: Takes ownership for collectively establishing productive partnerships and relationships and seek to gain joint understanding of priorities and objectives so that the greater good of the organization and those we serve is always at the forefront.
- Innovation: Consistently uses good judgment, applying creativity to overcome obstacles and increasing effectiveness and efficiency though process and other forms of innovation.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Fosters diversity and inclusion, to be able to better understand team members, our customers and partners. Engages the strengths and talents of each GoHealth team member, creating an environment of involvement, respect and connection where the richness of ideas, backgrounds and perspectives are harnessed.
- Integrity: Models and practices the highest ethical and professional standards; demonstrates pride and personal interest in our patients, partners and fellow team members, deeply engaging in the business. Makes decisions, with a focus on doing the right thing; treats team members, our customers, partners and vendors with dignity, consideration, open-mindedness and respect.
- Accountability: Always shows initiative, demonstrates a bias to action and gets things done. Actively accepts responsibility for diverse roles, obligations and actions that positively influence patient and customer outcomes, our partnerships and the healthcare needs of our communities.
1. Achieve/Exceed Net Revenue Budget
- Drive revenue to exceed quarterly visit forecast by increasing market share with new and existing referral sources
- Call on referral sources to referrals utilizing GoHealth sales process to promote center services
- Plan and establish strategic call routing cycle to maximize call effectiveness
- Develop a system for pre-call planning and post-call analysis
- Prospecting to update referral sources in assigned territory
- Making 10-12 calls per day to employers, physicians and community referral sources
- Arranging networking events in order to establish more face time with the decision makers and introduce them to our team providing services
- Attend industry conferences and arranging for our service providers to make presentations at these conferences
- Record daily call activity into CRM database; generate daily and weekly router reports to continue the cycle in the GoHealth sales process
- Ongoing collaborative communication with direct supervisor and operations managers to ensure that expectations and overall objectives are being met
- Utilize clinical marketing collateral to promote and maximize exposure of services offered in the territory
- Adherence to monthly sales expense budget
- Work in tandem with the Regional Operations Managers to maximize overall opportunities for the Market to generate new referrals
- Conduct market research to determine the current status of each competitor; use that information to determine new relationships
- Participate in clinical education training to broaden product knowledge as indicated by region
- Continuously expand clinical and competitors’ knowledge, state rules and regulations, market strategies and sales techniques
Note: this job description is not inclusive of all the duties of the position. You may be asked by leaders to perform other duties. Management reserves the right to revise this position description at any time.
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We invite military veterans to apply for our positions. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
San Francisco is Northern California’s cultural, commercial and financial center, and home to approximately 850,000 residents. Its culture is one of diversity and inclusion. Attractions include the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, Fisherman’s Wharf, Chinatown, colorful Victorian houses and classic cable cars. There are beautiful views and parks, including the Japanese Tea Garden and San Francisco Botanical Garden. In addition to being in the capital of technology, you’ll find fantastic shopping, diverse nightlife and exquisite cuisine. Choose from many charming neighborhoods with great nearby schools and colleges.