Atlanta, GA | Human Resources (People Team)
GoHealth Urgent Care partners with healthcare systems across the country to provide unparalleled experiences for our customers, employees, partners and community. We live our values of innovation, collaboration, diversity/inclusion, courage/integrity and accountability. We believe in promoting from within and the value of each team member. Check us out as we are growing and in need of professionals whose mission and values coincide with GoHealth!
The Benefits Analyst provides analytical and administrative support for the organization benefit programs, including but not limited to health, dental, vision, life insurance and 401k plan administration. This role is responsible for providing assistance to team members and leaders on benefit inquiries and changes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or a related field required
- 2+ years of Benefit administration or other HR related experience required.
- 2+ years of 401k plan administration required.
- Experience using Excel required.
- Dayforce experience preferred.
- Health care experience in multi-state analysis preferred.
- Experience in managing and implementing projects and strategic change initiatives preferred.
- Benefits experience preferred.
- PHR or SPHR or other Human Resource Certification preferred
- Serves as the primary point of contact for all day to day benefit inquiries, educating employees and managers on the benefit plans and related policies.
- Responsible for administering the open enrollment process, including but not limited to assisting with employee training, HRIS administration, benefit plan audits and data review.
- Responsible for new hire benefit enrollment.
- Responsible for qualifying event enrollment and new beneficiary updates.
- Responsible for auditing and processing benefit plan arrear collection and refunds.
- Work with team members on leave with payment plan set up for benefit premium collection.
- Reviews utilization, fees, claims experience and service of all benefits plans and prepare regular reports.
- Develops, generates and presents reports on a regular basis to analyze leave data and trends.
- 401k program management, including compliance audits, HRIS testing and reporting
- Assure timeliness and accuracy of required filings & regulatory compliance. Work effectively to make sure the plans run smoothly
- Investigate data discrepancies and provide information in non-routine situations
- Reconcile benefit accounts including processing of monthly billing and ensuring financial accounts are maintained
- Ensure confidentiality of all medical information, preventing release of information to unauthorized parties
- First point of contact for initial participant issue resolution with benefit administrator
- Assist with administration & management of the benefit plan renewal process
- Assist with organizational compliance with applicable federal and state regulations (COBRA, Affordable Care Act, Section 125, etc.)
- Aid with data compilation and verification of data accuracy
- Other duties as assigned
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.