Application Support Specialist - HRIS
Atlanta, GA| Information Technology
Under the direction of the Director, IT Infrastructure and Operations, the Application Support Specialist will be the subject matter expert for core internal applications (e.g. HRIS, other systems), and work with managers to understand requirements and develop solutions using a variety of tools and techniques. This person’s duties include but are not limited to end-user support, training, troubleshooting and documenting the business process and procedures.
A qualified candidate must have a proven track record of excellent customer service and professional client interactions and experience in applying in-depth technical support and detailed product knowledge to proactively provide technical support for all internal applications and technology products.
- Develop a full understanding of the range of internal products to provide phone, online and in-person support to end-users (both internal and external) on the use of all applications.
- Define and scope related project tasks, goals and deliverables with proper timelines and schedule.
- Provide leadership and technical guidance to identify system deficiencies, analyze problems and solutions to conclude and implement corrective action.
- Proactively partner with internal customers to determine technology solutions and search/resolve application features and issues.
- Provide timely follow-up and status reports to staff on all issues and inquiries throughout the resolution process.
- Provide training to the end-users on the use of the GoHealth Urgent Care applications.
- Proactively monitor all applications and identify and escalate to management regarding potential issues or problems.
- Under the manager’s supervision, assist with enhancements, upgrades, patches and testing of applications according to established change management processes and procedures.
- Assist with review of business processes and recommend changes that will improve efficiencies and best business practices.
- Identify project risks and impediments; notify management; proactively work with other members of the team to complete assigned tasks as defined by project scope and timelines
- Assist in the development of data governance processes which entails documentation and implementation of data quality policies, procedures and standards to ensure a high level of data integrity
- Create ad-hoc queries and reports
- Develop test plans to assure the functionality and integrity of reporting solutions
- Configuration and upgrades of software.
Relevant Bachelor's degree from four-year College or University; or equivalent combination of education and experience and/or comparable HRIS product ownership and implementation experience with Workday or Ceridian preferred.
- Experience working with customers and translating requirements into technical specifications
- Creative problem solver with strong teaming skill
- Excellent written verbal communications skillsÍ¾ able to articulate technical concepts in nontechnical terms
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, perform in a fast-paced environment respond quickly to situational needs as they arise
- Previous experience of systems implementations
- HRIS experience preferred
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Strong proficiency in SQL and deep knowledge of relational database design principles
- 3+ years experience with relational database management systems and ETL processes
- 3+ years experience with Microsoft SQL Servers
- Data governance experience a plus
- Experience using SQL Management Studios and Microsoft Visual Studio
- Collaboration: Takes ownership for collectively establishing productive partnerships and relationships and seek to gain a joint understanding of priorities and objectives so that the greater good of the organization and those we serve is always at the forefront.
- Innovation: Consistently uses good judgment, applying creativity to overcome obstacles and increasing effectiveness and efficiency through process and other forms of innovation.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Fosters diversity and inclusion, to be able to better understand team members, our customers and partners. Engages the strengths and talents of each GoHealth team member, creating an environment of involvement, respect and connection where the richness of ideas, backgrounds and perspectives are harnessed.
- Integrity: Models and practices the highest ethical and professional standards; demonstrates pride and personal interest in our patients, partners and fellow team members, deeply engaging in the business. Makes decisions, with a focus on doing the right thing; treats team members, our customers, partners and vendors with dignity, consideration, open-mindedness and respect.
- Accountability: Always shows initiative, demonstrates a bias to action and gets things done. Actively accepts responsibility for diverse roles, obligations and actions that positively influence patient and customer outcomes, our partnerships and the healthcare needs of our communities.
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We invite military veterans to apply for our positions. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, human resources, HRIS, applicant tracking, human resources information system, database, CRM, Workday, Ceridian, Cloud ERP, PeopleSoft
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.