Atlanta, GA | IT (Information Technology)
As the application analyst, you will be partnering with operational leadership to understand business workflows and ensure the technology systems are facilitating their ability to deliver an effortless patient experience. This position plays a key role in supporting volume driving initiatives at GoHealth Urgent Care by leveraging the software systems to support new services and patient capture. This position will be responsible to research and resolve workflow and software problems as part of daily operational support. It is a role that will require the ability to manage multiple projects with varying levels of complexity.
This is a highly visible role where you will be working with GoHealth leadership and with our joint venture partners on various projects to promote our use of technology to deliver an unparalleled patient experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience requird.
- 2+ years experience supporting, managing, and administering IT healthcare applications systems preferred
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including ability to tailor communication on technical topics to the audience.
- Technical troubleshooting experience with healthcare IT application systems.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Preferred
- Expertise with healthcare business processes within physician practices and associated application software necessary to support those processes within an integrated delivery system
- Knowledge/certification with eCW or Epic EMR platforms
- Experience with radiology information systems
- Intermediate experience with Excel data analysis
- Build and manage relationships with end users to understand clinical and revenue cycle workflows and how the various software systems facilitate patient care delivery.
- Collaborate with operations leadership to identify and prioritize opportunities for improvement using existing software systems. Research, execute, and deliver the necessary system setup/changes to successfully achieve desired project outcomes.
- Work with business and operations leadership to coordinate and execute communications around technology and workflow changes.
- Document, communicate, and help to resolve feedback, questions, and enhancement requests along with others on the GoHealth IT and operations staff.
- Partner with training team to create e-learnings, quick tips, and other “just in time” training content and compose manuals for users to describe installation and operating procedures.
- Escalating risks and issues as appropriate to the project sponsor and/or the external partner.
- Assisting in identification of opportunities for process and quality improvement both internally to GoHealth and in patient flow or clinic operations.
- Providing excellent customer service to staff and external and internal project stakeholders.
- Develops and modifies an organization's applications systems by encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs.
- Ensures that programs can be integrated in the applications systems.
- Researches, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging, and installing to support an organization's application systems.
- Consults with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives.
- May write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
- You'll also be collaborating with a great team of people moving exciting projects forward and working to improve systems and process along the way.
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.