Atlanta, GA | Finance & Accounting
Position Summary:GoHealth Urgent Care is a rapidly growing company, with 6 joint venture partners. The ideal Accountant II (Intermediate) candidate will be a hands on financial professional with the ability to roll up their sleeves and work effectively across various functions, markets, and with individuals at the top and foundation of the company.
Limited Travel Required
- Responsible for the daily accounting for assigned functions (including but not limited to cash reconciliations, prepaid reconciliations, expense account review, allocations)
- Preparation of work papers for assigned accounting functions
- Prepare journal entries and review accounting classifications in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Responsible for month end close for assigned functions
- Prepare Balance Sheet reconciliations for assigned general ledger accounts
- Participate in monthly financial reviews and provide explanations for variance inquiries
- •Ad hoc requests as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- At least three years of relevant accounting experience working with a fully integrated accounting system
- Understanding of Income Statement and Balance Sheet accounts
- Advanced MS Excel skills required; experience with Great Plains software is preferred.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Works well across a multi-entity organization
- High standards for quality of work
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Effective problem solver
- High level of motivation and energy
- Ability to work in team environment
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.