Atlanta, GA| Finance
- Responsible for the daily accounting for assigned functions
- Preparation of workpapers for assigned accounting functions
- Prepare journal entries and review accounting classifications in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Responsible for month end close for assigned functions
- Prepare Balance Sheet reconciliations for assigned general ledger accounts
- Provide explanations for variance inquiries
- Ad hoc requests as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- At least two years of relevant accounting experience working with a fully integrated accounting system
- Understanding of Income Statement and Balance Sheet accounts
- Advanced MS Excel skills required; experience with Great Plains software is preferred.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Works well across a multi-entity organization
- High standards for quality of work
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Effective problem solver
- High level of motivation and energy
- Ability to work in team environment
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, healthcare, medical, clinical, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, accounting
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding urgent care career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: the flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust or burn them out, providers can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives. And our practice model helps free them from excessive paperwork and overly burdensome regulatory programs that take away from the time they could spend providing the highest-quality care for their patients.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.