Founded in 2013 on the philosophy that people deserve the highest-quality patient experience in a walk-in care environment, GoHealth Urgent Care has grown to more than 145 state-of-the-art urgent care centers in just a few years. And we continue to expand rapidly.
Our successful practice model brings together board-certified physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners in innovative treatment centers. We equip them with the latest medical technologies, on-site imaging systems and lab services. Plus, electronic medical records can instantly share information with the respective health system partner in each region or with the patient’s primary care physician, as needed.
Our patients are more satisfied, and so are our providers.
This places our providers at the center of care, with the integrated resources and foundational support of a larger healthcare system behind them. They can seamlessly diagnose and care for patients — even ensure they get needed care from specialists. Few, if any, urgent care centers can do all of this.
Our patients are more satisfied, and so are our providers. The GoHealth Urgent Care model lets providers focus on practicing the art of medicine, instead of spending time running the business of medicine.
We Are Committed to Quality Care
Our Core Values
- Support one another and partner as a team
- Actively listen, seek feedback and check for understanding
- Be a servant leader to our customers, team members, partners and communities
- Don't assume that you always have the right answer
- Create shared success by leveraging the strengths of the entire team
- Embrace new ideas, processes and tools
- Challenge the status quo
- Creatively solve problems
- Strive for continuous improvement
- Test, assess, adjust and learn
Diversity and Inclusion:
- Assume positive intent
- Recognize, value and celebrate our differences
- Respect, connect with and learn from each other
- Actively engage others' strengths and talents, especially when they are different from your own
- Act, think and listen without bias or prejudice
Courage and Integrity:
- Do the right thing, especially when it is more difficult
- Commit to organizational transparency
- Promote the truth, even when it is unpopular or controversial
- Be ethical, fair and authentic
- Share new ideas with conviction
- Take the initiative and seek more responsibility
- Be specific, objective and actionable
- Possess a bias towards action
- Deliver on time
- Drive results