Talent Acquisition Partner
Atlanta, GA| Human Resources
- Collaborates within Human Resources (HR) and other departments throughout the organization providing a customer focused and effective Talent Acquisition service to the organization to achieve the company’s mission, goals and objectives.
- Sources potential provider candidates through networking, social media, professional organizations, job boards, and other recruiting strategies. Must be able to build relationships and collaborate with internal customers to identify various needs within our urgent care centers, as well as other functional business areas.
- Uses their ability to manage full life-cycle recruiting of highly qualified provider talent within tight timeframes.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related field preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in corporate, executive or provider recruiting required
- Healthcare recruiting experience preferred
- HR/Applicant tracking systems or database experience preferred
- PHR/SPHR or other Human Resource certification preferred
- Coordinates and implements sourcing strategies, developing an efficient, creative and effective search process to attract, identify and screen a diverse pool of candidates for provider roles within the organization.
- Builds a network of resources to source provider candidates that includes research and recommendations of new and creative approaches.
- Supports and manages GoSelect! interviewing and selection process in partnership with leaders. Additionally, responsible for coordinating and leading GoSelect! training sessions.
- Advertise, screen, interview and manage the full life-cycle recruiting process up to offer/hire and vendor relations. This includes overseeing the credentialing process with our healthcare partners in coordination with the Provider Coordinator.
- Manage applicant tracking and pipeline development for current and future recruiting needs in different functional area needs.
- Develop workforce strategies which include internal and external research and data analysis to identify drivers around provider recruitment and retention strategies.
- Incorporates metrics to define success/failure, and shares with key stakeholders.
- Promote GoHealth Urgent Care at recruitment or other appropriate functions as needed.
- Partnerships: Establishes productive relationships and rapport with customers to gain a joint understanding of business goals, strengths, and opportunities by meeting on a regular basis and providing timely follow up on issues/concerns. Provides leaders with appropriate guidance on handling issues, providing the rationale for recommendations so that leaders can make informed decisions.
- Field Support: Supports and assists with implementation of Human Resources and Provider Talent Acquisition initiatives to enhance successful rollout and acceptance throughout the organization.
- Prepares spreadsheets and/or uses applicant tracking reports for data and tracking projects and sharing results of work.
- Regulatory Compliance: Works with leaders to assist them in knowing/understanding components of HR standards so they can remain compliant (i.e., license/certification requirements, credentialing and background check rules, etc.).
- Information Management: Support the HR data / reporting needs of the team, using knowledge of computer applications such as Excel, Human Resource Information Systems, and general database management and reporting to supplement and communicate with the HR Reporting area, ensuring the HR team has the data and reports they need on both a routine and ad hoc or project basis.
GoHealth Urgent Care invites military veterans to apply for our positions.
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care, physician recruiter, physician recruitment
GoHealth has outstanding urgent care career opportunities, from New York City to San Francisco to the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: the flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust or burn them out, providers can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives. And our practice model helps free them from excessive paperwork and overly burdensome regulatory programs that take away from the time they could spend providing the highest-quality care for their patients.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.