Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner
Rockville Centre, NY| Human Resources
The Senior Talent Acquisition Partner sources potential candidates through networking, social media, professional organizations, job boards, and other recruiting strategies. Must be able to build relationships and collaborate with internal customers to identify various needs within our urgent care clinics, as well as other functional business areas.
The Senior Talent Acquisition Partner uses their ability to manage full life-cycle recruiting of highly qualified provider talent within tight timeframes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related field required
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in corporate or executive recruiting required
- Supervisory or management experience preferred
- Healthcare recruiting experience preferred
HR/Applicant tracking systems or database experience preferred
- PHR/SPHR or other Human Resource certification preferred
Additional Knowledge,Skills and Abilities Required
- Coordinates and implements sourcing strategies, developing an efficient, creative and effective search process to attract, identify and screen a diverse pool of candidates for provider roles within the organization.
- Builds a network of resources to source provider candidates that includes research and recommendations of new and creative approaches.
- Supports and manages GoSelect! interviewing and selection process in partnership with leaders. Additionally, responsible for coordinating and leading GoSelect! training sessions.
- Advertise, screen, interview and manage the full life-cycle recruiting process up to offer/hire and vendor relations. This includes overseeing the credentialing process with our healthcare partners in coordination with the Provider Coordinator.
- Manage applicant tracking and pipeline development for current and future recruiting needs in different functional area needs.
- Develop workforce strategies which include internal and external research and data analysis to identify drivers around provider recruitment and retention strategies.
- Incorporates metrics to define success/failure, and shares with key stakeholders.
- Promote GoHealth Urgent Care at recruitment or other appropriate functions as needed.
- Partnerships: Establishes productive relationships and rapport with customers to gain a joint understanding of business goals, strengths, and opportunities by meeting on a regular basis and providing timely follow up on issues/concerns. Provides leaders with appropriate guidance on handling issues, providing the rationale for recommendations so that leaders can make informed decisions.
- Field Support: Supports and assists with implementation of Human Resources and Provider Talent Acquisition initiatives to enhance successful rollout and acceptance throughout the organization.
- Prepares spreadsheets and/or uses applicant tracking reports for data and tracking projects and sharing results of work.
- Regulatory Compliance: Works with leaders to assist them in knowing/understanding components of HR standards so they can remain compliant (i.e., license/certification requirements, credentialing and background check rules, etc.).
- Information Management: Support the HR data/reporting needs of the team, using knowledge of computer applications such as Excel, Human Resource Information Systems, and general database management and reporting to supplement and communicate with the HR Reporting area, ensuring the HR team has the data and reports they need on both a routine and ad hoc or project basis.
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, healthcare, medical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, Human Resources, recruiter, recruitment
GoHealth has outstanding urgent care career opportunities, from New York City to San Francisco to the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: the flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust or burn them out, providers can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives. And our practice model helps free them from excessive paperwork and overly burdensome regulatory programs that take away from the time they could spend providing the highest-quality care for their patients.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Welcome to the East Coast epicenter for commerce, finance, media, art, fashion, research, technology and entertainment. New York is among the world’s most linguistically and culturally diverse cities. Its many attractions include the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero Memorial, Metropolitan Museum of Art and Central Park. Enjoy the nighttime neon of Times Square. Ride the Staten Island Ferry, see a concert at Radio City Music Hall or catch an exciting Broadway show. Though New York is the city that never sleeps, it’s made up of regions that are great places to raise a family — Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Long Island and Westchester County. And all offer a great selection of neighborhoods and homes, plus excellent schools and renowned local colleges and universities.