New York Area
New York, NY| Marketing
Assist and lead integration of campaigns with brand consistency.
Establishes marketing and communications strategies and plans based on economic trends, consumer wants and needs, research data, and agency or vendor partnerships. Adapts strategies and programs for assigned local markets and maintains awareness of market trends, competitors and consumer requirements. Track consumer and market insights. Reviews competitive intelligence and benchmarks other systems and industries for best practices.
Work closely with operations and corporate departments to consult on design and asset creation as it relates to supporting sales efforts.
Write reports, specifications and creative briefs.
Work closely with JV partners to facilitate and promote decision-making on a timely basis consistent with brand positioning.
- Develop the GoHealth Urgent Care brand strategy:
Help implement brand research and tracking that will monitor the brand and build an understanding of brand perception.
Make informed decisions on brand development, support new brand activities, ensure the brand values and culture are reflected accurately.
Collaborate with legal and compliance, to ensure the brand collateral is registered for trademark and intellectual property rights where necessary and that this value is understood.
- Develop and execute brand marketing communications plan:
- Promote and embed the GoHealth Urgent Care Brand company-wide to enhance our culture:
- Strong strategic, analytical orientation
- Excellent presentation skills
- Operates effectively in a fast-paced, demanding environment – needs to be highly flexible
- Excels in project management and detailed execution
- Ability to build and cultivate relationships across functional groups and partnerships
- Demonstrates a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to proactively identify client needs and shape a clear strategic vision for marketing & communications activity
- communication, and ability to move seamlessly from big-picture to project detail.
- Self-directed and motivated. Proactively approaches issues taking ownership to drive resolution
- Seasoned communications professional, team player and an excellent writer
- Consulting skills, including demonstrated influencing capability, strong
GoHealth Urgent Care invites military veterans to apply for our positions.
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, healthcare, medical, career, employment, opening, benefits, health care, marcomm, marketing, communications
GoHealth has outstanding urgent care career opportunities, from New York City to San Francisco to the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: the flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust or burn them out, providers can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives. And our practice model helps free them from excessive paperwork and overly burdensome regulatory programs that take away from the time they could spend providing the highest-quality care for their patients.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Welcome to the East Coast epicenter for commerce, finance, media, art, fashion, research, technology and entertainment. New York is among the world’s most linguistically and culturally diverse cities. Its many attractions include the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero Memorial, Metropolitan Museum of Art and Central Park. Enjoy the nighttime neon of Times Square. Ride the Staten Island Ferry, see a concert at Radio City Music Hall or catch an exciting Broadway show. Though New York is the city that never sleeps, it’s made up of regions that are great places to raise a family — Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Long Island and Westchester County. And all offer a great selection of neighborhoods and homes, plus excellent schools and renowned local colleges and universities.