Manager of People Analytics
Atlanta, GA| Human Resources
The Manager of People Analytics will lead our people data, analytics, reporting and research strategy. The Manager will partner closely with HR, IT, Operations and Finance leadership to build the right data structures and analytic platforms for reporting and, more importantly, advanced analytics on three major categories of data: current employees (HRIS data), applicants and potential applicants (Assessment, CRM and ATS data), and employee and patient engagement (customer and employee survey data). In addition, the Manager will lead our organizational research strategy to build better talent and career pathing programs through the innovative use of assessments and training programs.
We are looking for an experienced analytic professional with a desire to disrupt an industry through analytically driven HR and talent programs. A strong team orientation is a must. The right candidate will bring a combination of leadership, strategic thinking, innovation, project and program management, and creative problem-solving.
- Develop and lead our people analytics strategy to enable GoHealth Urgent Care to make better business decisions using people data.
- Partner internally and with our joint venture partners to set up the appropriate data structures to enable automated reporting and dashboards on key people data, metrics and analytics.
- Deliver dashboards, insight and analytics on current and potential job applicants to increase quality of hire and decrease time to fill.
- Deliver dashboards, insight and analytics on current employees to better understand staffing levels, attrition rates, performance, engagement and other key metrics.
- Improve existing processes, functionality and workflow to improve efficiencies with core HR and talent functions (e.g., onboarding, performance reviews, payroll).
- Connect the employee engagement experience to our patient engagement experience through data to understand what drives a great patient experience and influence HR strategy.
- Procure and use various analysis and visualization software tools to conduct analyses and produce insights and deliverables.
- Partner with the business and HR leadership to understand ongoing business needs and translate into research projects, analyses and deliverables.
- Design and deliver a program of research to understand our talent and influence HR direction and strategy.
- Present internally and externally at meetings and conferences to share insights and build capabilities.
- Take a significant role in the development of team members to support their success, growth, engagement, goal achievement and development.
- Master’s degree in Industrial-Organizational Psychology or related degree required; Ph.D. preferred
- 3 years of work experience in the applied environment performing graduate-level research/analytics required
- HRIS database experience required
- Strong oral and written communication skills required
- 1 year of leadership experience preferred
- Experience developing and validating employee assessment tools used in selection decisions preferred
- Healthcare experience preferred
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, healthcare, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, talent acquisition, HRIS, recruiting, retention, applicant tracking, workforce analytics, HRM, Human Resources Management, statistics, performance metrics, information systems, HRIS
GoHealth has outstanding urgent care career opportunities, from New York City to San Francisco to the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: the flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust or burn them out, providers can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives. And our practice model helps free them from excessive paperwork and overly burdensome regulatory programs that take away from the time they could spend providing the highest-quality care for their patients.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.