IT Support Administrator
Atlanta, GA| Information Technology
This is a junior role in which you will assist in resolving issues, answering end-user service queries, and providing administrative support with the IT procurement and asset management team.
- Tracks orders and confirms system lead times, delivery dates, and costs.
- Tracks order acknowledgment, prepares and communicates shortage reports, and provides visibility of potential delivery delays.
- Reviews, updates, and maintains purchase orders until they are closed. Assist finance staff in resolving reception and invoice discrepancies.
- Reviews planned orders, creates requisitions for purchased items, and manages approval process. Transmits and prioritizes approved purchase orders and supporting documents to supplier.
- Perform support of end users to troubleshoot and resolve computer or software system problems by engaging with end users to understand problems, analyze hardware/software defects, determine resolution options, and implement resolution steps.
- Assist with the installation, configuration and testing of all desktop/laptop computers
- Help with laptop and desktop imaging, repairs and support for Support locations
- High School or better required
Bachelors or better preferred
- General knowledge of computer systems and technical troubleshooting ability
- Strong organizational skills including experience with MS Excel
GoHealth Urgent Care invites military veterans to apply for our positions.
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, healthcare, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, information technology, information systems
GoHealth has outstanding urgent care career opportunities, from New York City to San Francisco to the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: the flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust or burn them out, providers can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives. And our practice model helps free them from excessive paperwork and overly burdensome regulatory programs that take away from the time they could spend providing the highest-quality care for their patients.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.