Forest Hills, NY| Human Resources
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Training, Education, Sciences or business related discipline required
- Experience in e-learning development and design using authoring tools (Articulate Storyline)
- Experience with graphic design and video editing software (Adobe Suite, Camtasia)
- Proof of graphic/visual design skills via portfolio
- Strong written and visual communication skills to translate and deliver content into digestible information
- Strong graphic design skills to produce high quality, visually impressive graphic elements needed for content
- Ability to work with various team members including clinical and management staff and function in constructive, feedback and solution oriented environment
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with flexibility to meet educational demands for each market
- Work with subject matter experts to design online courses using necessary tools
- Produce and edit content in various formats including interactive SCORM files, screen recordings, video recordings
- Design and edit weekly educational bulletin with graphic design elements.
- Upload and manage content into Learning Management Systems
- Aid in planning, development, recording, editing and implementation of content production
- Performs other duties as assigned
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, healthcare, medical, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, instructional designer, training development, information technology, curriculum, adult learning, multimedia, SCORM, authoring, learning management system, LRS, LMS, xAPI
GoHealth has outstanding urgent care career opportunities, from New York City to San Francisco to the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: the flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust or burn them out, providers can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives. And our practice model helps free them from excessive paperwork and overly burdensome regulatory programs that take away from the time they could spend providing the highest-quality care for their patients.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Welcome to the East Coast epicenter for commerce, finance, media, art, fashion, research, technology and entertainment. New York is among the world’s most linguistically and culturally diverse cities. Its many attractions include the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero Memorial, Metropolitan Museum of Art and Central Park. Enjoy the nighttime neon of Times Square. Ride the Staten Island Ferry, see a concert at Radio City Music Hall or catch an exciting Broadway show. Though New York is the city that never sleeps, it’s made up of regions that are great places to raise a family — Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Long Island and Westchester County. And all offer a great selection of neighborhoods and homes, plus excellent schools and renowned local colleges and universities.