Director, Talent Acquisition
Atlanta, GA| Human Resources
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
Reporting directly to the SVP Human Resources, the Director of Talent Acquisition is responsible for leading all aspects of hiring for GoHealth Urgent Care including provider, center staff and support department recruitment. As a critically important member of the Human Resources leadership team, the Director Talent Acquisition will develop and implement our talent acquisition strategy to support rapid and significant growth over the next several years. In addition, the Director will work to strengthen our sourcing and recruiting model with a focus on our unique value proposition, enabling us to acquire and retain the best talent. This is a highly visible role both inside and outside of GoHealth Urgent Care and this individual must be a leader among leaders.
As part of these responsibilities, the Director will continue to build out the internal talent acquisition team and manage external partnerships related to recruiting. The Director will be an effective leader and communicator working across the organization and with GoHealth UC’s joint venture partners.
- Develop and implement our talent acquisition strategy for hiring across provider, center staff and corporate support positions.
- Partner with clinical, operational and GoHealth UC leadership to determine hiring needs, staffing targets and forecasts.
- Develop and determine metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Develop customized reports that track and communicate recruiting metrics, trends, variances and impact.
- Continue to deliver high-quality candidates to the business in a timely and efficient manner.
- Deliver a world class candidate experience that is an extension of our culture, brand, and value proposition.
- Build and develop innovative solutions to drive applicant volume.
- Identify, integrate and manage all recruiting related external business partners and tools.
- Design, implement and maintain the appropriate processes, tools, systems, and training necessary to scale and support the function.
- Create, manage and have accountability for the recruiting budget.
- Take a significant role in the development of team members to support their success, growth, engagement, goal achievement and development.
- Bachelor's Degree or better required
- 10 years HR or operational experience
- 5 years full-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment with high requisition volume
- 3 years leadership experience managing teams
- HR/Applicant tracking systems or database experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Data/metric-based orientation to decision making with substantial experience using analytics to measure and optimize talent acquisition and recruiting strategies
- Healthcare recruiting experience preferred
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, healthcare, medical, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, recruiting, HR
GoHealth has outstanding urgent care career opportunities, from New York City to San Francisco to the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: the flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust or burn them out, providers can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives. And our practice model helps free them from excessive paperwork and overly burdensome regulatory programs that take away from the time they could spend providing the highest-quality care for their patients.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.