Center Operations Manager
Avon, CT| Operations
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities. GoHealth Urgent Care operates urgent care centers in the New York, Portland, OR, San Francisco, CA and now Hartford, CT metropolitan areas, with plans for additional expansion in multiple markets.
GoHealth Urgent Care is seeking motivated and friendly Center Operations Managers for a full-time position in our rapidly growing practices in Connecticut.
Our managers take an active leadership role in our patient experience, beginning the moment a patient walks through our door. If you're passionate about great patient care and have experience in an urgent care, medical office or hospital setting this opportunity is perfect for you.
Clinic Managers are responsible and accountable for all operations of his/her urgent care clinic(s) including associate, financial, clinical and administrative performance.
Responsibilities include management of daily activities and resources, staff, policies and procedures, patient satisfaction, budgeting, supplies and external relationships for a growing urgent care clinic. Work directly with leadership, fellow managers, providers and clinic team members toward high-quality care, exceptional service and financial goals.
- Recruit high-quality Associates for clinical and non-clinical departments.
- Promote and maintain a positive and supportive Clinic atmosphere with an emphasis on teamwork and gold standard customer service.
- Track and maintain licensure and certification records of all associates to ensure compliance.
- Coordinate on-going associate skills training, to maintain required levels of expertise in accordance with offered services.
- Enforce staff efficiency, productivity and overall accuracy of both patient demographic data and medical health records.
- Partner with Medical Director to manage and support Providers.
- Schedule Providers and support staff at all clinic locations.
- Being accessible during all hours of operation should a Provider or support shift need to be back-filled, or additional coverage is needed due to volume.
- Stepping onto the floor when necessary to provide additional assistance should volume dictate the need for additional help at the front desk.
- Review and approve time records of all associates for payroll processing.
- Review, approve and manage time off requests to ensure appropriate staffing levels.
- Responsible for all associate evaluations and discipline measures.
- Maintain required Associate paperwork, forwarding to HR to maintain accurate personnel records.
- The composition of Standard Operating Procedures for support staff.
- The composition of Company Policies.
- Thorough knowledge of the state’s workers' comp guidelines to maintain a successful occupational medicine segment within the Clinic.
- Vetting numerous vendors to provide services and/or supplies for the Clinic.
- Ensure proper management of Clinic supplies, maintaining required par levels and cost efficient ordering practices.
- Ensure accurate invoice reconciliation practices are followed.
- Data analysis/report management for upper management.
- Handling all patient complaints to maintain good customer satisfaction.
- Detail oriented, able to rely on experience and judgment to perform a variety of tasks, lead and participate on a team, and plan and accomplish goals.
- Wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, motivational abilities.
- Strong financial, analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to interact and treat all persons with fairness, respect and sensitivity to cultural/social difference.
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, healthcare, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care, medical office, hospital, administration, manager, management, operations, Clinic Manager, Practice Manager
GoHealth has outstanding urgent care career opportunities, from New York City to San Francisco to the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: the flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust or burn them out, providers can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives. And our practice model helps free them from excessive paperwork and overly burdensome regulatory programs that take away from the time they could spend providing the highest-quality care for their patients.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Hartford, the capital of Connecticut, has a population of 125,000 and something to offer everyone, with a mix of history, culture, entertainment and excellent restaurants. Hartford’s nearby suburbs are also a great place to live and work. Avon is home to beautiful Found Land Park and a historic one-room schoolhouse. Bloomfield features magnificent Penwood State Park. Roaring Brook Nature Center and Sweetheart Mountain’s tranquil trails are just outside Canton. These communities and others offer welcoming neighborhoods, good schools and an outstanding quality of life.